Predict the Hawks 1st Round Pick thread.....

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rjdriver":31xa4aji said:
dopeboy206":31xa4aji said:
Im starting to think John Schneider and the front office are getting big headed since striking gold with the late draft picks in the past. Sooner or later it's gonna bite them in the ass. I'm super annoyed of us trading down year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Foster available, I'm afraid it's going to be sooner.

Foster Gone!!!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1hcfuiol said:
rjdriver":1hcfuiol said:
dopeboy206":1hcfuiol said:
Im starting to think John Schneider and the front office are getting big headed since striking gold with the late draft picks in the past. Sooner or later it's gonna bite them in the ass. I'm super annoyed of us trading down year after year.

With Foster available, I'm afraid it's going to be sooner.

Foster Gone!!!

Wrong! Froster gone!

NJlargent

Reaction score
Foster and ramczyk gone. How do you trade down and not take ramczyk when we have a terrible line

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Tired of us trying to get cute and lose out on guys. I'm annoyed of our front office right now. Stayed home for this BS smh

LolaRox

Reaction score
WmHBonney":35ff5wez said:
At some point you have to look at who is there (Reuben Foster, Ryan Ramczyk) and make the damn pick. Gonna get too cute here and lose guys that we didn't think we had a chance at.

I agree. I was fine with the first trade back, but with the 31 pick it would have been nice to take Ram there since they don't seem to have any OT on the roster :?
They pick up a 4th, I guess we'll see if it was worth it.

Word on the Twitter streets and NFL Network is that Reuben fell because something is wrong with his shoulder. If that's true and the medicals aren't good, I'm ok with passing on him.

okhawkfan

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3gozgere said:
Tired of us trying to get cute and lose out on guys. I'm annoyed of our front office right now. Stayed home for this BS smh

I keep hoping each year is going to be different. I won't watch another first round again. The Seahawks refuse to pick without trading down. I wasted almost four hours for nothing again.

JGreen79

Reaction score
okhawkfan":1g3uq5o9 said:
dopeboy206":1g3uq5o9 said:

I keep hoping each year is going to be different. I won't watch another first round again. The Seahawks refuse to pick without trading down. I wasted almost four hours for nothing again.

OL was never an option in the first round. Picked up the 2nd pick in the 2nd round. They're getting great value as long as the group of players they had targeted are still there. Baby steps back until they have to make the pick.

Still convinced it's King or Baker. I feel they are happy as long as they get either the opposite to Sherman, or the nickel that can back up Earl.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JGreen79":2m2h50pg said:
okhawkfan":2m2h50pg said:
dopeboy206":2m2h50pg said:

OL was never an option in the first round. Picked up the 2nd pick in the 2nd round. They're getting great value as long as the group of players they had targeted are still there. Baby steps back until they have to make the pick.

Still convinced it's King or Baker. I feel they are happy as long as they get either the opposite to Sherman, or the nickel that can back up Earl.

Yes it should be King, Baker, Jones or Ross. Oh Ross is gone, oh well any of the other 3 cause Washington and they are good.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
usatsi_9804924.jpg

USATSI 9807638 168381178 lowres

randomation

Reaction score
Yeah let's get Justin Britt 2.0 because he was amazing on the outside with his lateral movement. Oh wait he was trash until he moved inside and couldn't get blown by well crap.

JGreen79

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2pd5445q said:
JGreen79":2pd5445q said:
okhawkfan":2pd5445q said:
dopeboy206":2pd5445q said:

Yes it should be King, Baker, Jones or Ross. Oh Ross is gone, oh well any of the other 3 cause Washington and they are good.

FWIW I don't want them to take either one cause Washington.

Just have a gut feeling that is who they are targeting. I would much rather see a LB or someone to help with the DL rotation. I'd be very surprised if they go OL in round 2.

They seem content to let who they have battle to fill the starting OL, and fill with depth on day 3. Possibly if a guy drops far enough round 3.

Lithium

Reaction score
Man, some of yall...

So instead of trading down and getting THE GUY THEY WANT STILL, we should have just taken him with pick 26? Then everybody would have been happy?

Its the same person, just now labeled as a 2nd round pick lol. Oh and we now have more picks lol
Just because YOU THOUGHT they missed out on good players, doesn't mean they did, they would have passed them up anyway. No one knows who will pan out, we of all people should know that...Aaron Curry

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
^^^ that guy gets it... hence my post in the thread of whoever the guy that thinks Schneider is ruining this team just a second ago.... can't even fathom some of y'alls thinking

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
okhawkfan":3x9kp5v9 said:
dopeboy206":3x9kp5v9 said:

Didn't waste ish... I got to drink, enjoy NFL, and watch my team make an intelligent move the way the draft shook out... sooo many guys left that were never thought to be there... called still getting what you want, more picks, and value...

hawknation2017

Reaction score
randomation":14ssxs5j said:
Yeah let's get Justin Britt 2.0 because he was amazing on the outside with his lateral movement. Oh wait he was trash until he moved inside and couldn't get blown by well crap.

Nah, Cam Robinson has much better length (35 1/2" arm length vs. Britt's 33 1/2" arms) and is much more fluid in pass protection than Britt was (7.81s 3-cone vs. Britt's 8.14s).

Robinson is pretty much the ideal RT: long, powerful, explosive, and experienced.

This is a tremendous opportunity to greatly enhance the level of talent on the offensive line. He would be the most talented RT we have since at least Sean Locklear.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
IrishNW":heifqox1 said:
What about him playing left tackle?

He could do it, but we already have a veteran LT in Luke Joeckel and a solid developmental LT in George Fant.

Plus, Robinson is probably a little better suited for the right side because he is such a powerful, hulking run blocker. I also love the idea of pairing a massive/explosive RG in Ifedi with an equally massive/explosive RT in Robinson, who is ahead of Ifedi in pass pro technique.

If Joeckel and Fant can't cut it at LT, then I would be in favor of trying Robinson there too.