Prediction for Hawks Final Record

BubbaGump

Reaction score
11-5. We will win out. Why? Because this team is already in playoff mode. The Chiefs are the only challenge during the regular season. They are hot but untested. I think they will be forced to play at the Hawks tempo and the game is in Seattle. Pete win want this win to boost this teams confidence into the playoffs.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":ljz2v2x8 said:
NJlargent":ljz2v2x8 said:

The only problem with that is it means we would have had to win 11 in a row which just doesn’t happen. Better off losing one of the final games if we are going to lose any. Otherwise I thoroughly love the sounds of that!

I hear you but let’s do this. I’m pumped these days

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I say 10-6, but we beat the Chiefs and lose one of the other games because 2018.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2oil08cy said:
Seymour":2oil08cy said:
Mad Dog":2oil08cy said:
9-7. We win this week, Minny loses and we rest starters for the final two games.

LOL. Pete doesn't rest his starters, and has said that again this year.

No but any player with even a minor injury won't be playing, or won't be playing long........................ and in 15? That'll be quite a few players.

The point is if KC is still desperate to win their division and/or keep HFA, and we don't have anything really to play for. It's 10-6 for me.

Good point. The Chargers victory just made next Sunday very very tough. Now I just hope we take care of business Sunday against the 49ers so I don't have to worry about blood pressure against the Chiefs, lol.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":3ae40ex5 said:
Sgt. Largent":3ae40ex5 said:
Seymour":3ae40ex5 said:
Mad Dog":3ae40ex5 said:
9-7. We win this week, Minny loses and we rest starters for the final two games.

No but any player with even a minor injury won't be playing, or won't be playing long........................ and in 15? That'll be quite a few players.

The point is if KC is still desperate to win their division and/or keep HFA, and we don't have anything really to play for. It's 10-6 for me.

Good point. The Chargers victory just made next Sunday very very tough. Now I just hope we take care of business Sunday against the 49ers so I don't have to worry about blood pressure against the Chiefs, lol.

Reid has a habit of getting too cute in big games, maybe this is going to be one of them.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Aros":3ourk246 said:
Sgt. Largent":3ourk246 said:
Seymour":3ourk246 said:
Mad Dog":3ourk246 said:

An angry or desperate Chiefs team will be a good barometer for where this Seahawks team really is. A win against a good Chiefs team trying their best to win a December game will tell us a lot about what this team is capable of in the playoffs. Iron sharpens iron.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
10-6, we lose a hard fought game against a really good Chiefs team. We beat Dallas in the Wild Card game and then lose to the Bears on a frozen Soldier Field.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":9fyw9k6f said:
10-6, mainly because I think we win a close on Sunday and then start resting players a little.

Resting players is a tough, if not risky thing to do, unless injury is the factor. I think you keep the fire burning in these guys. Hopefully PC will make some decision to do that in the final quarters of games that winning or losing has pretty much already been established.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, if we shore up a playoff birth on Sunday, I'd rather they are more careful with certain guys so we have them strong for the playoffs. Doug, KJ, Fluker etc.

D

DomeHawk

DomeHawk":326dxgsj said:
Tonight's game will play a role.

Like I said. Now, it's a completely different game than if KC won. They will be playing their best to win the AFC West and we will?

Two frames of thought here, based upon us winning at SF and clinching a playoff spot:

1. We rest our key players to avoid injury.

2. We play everyone to keep the ball rolling and establish that we can beat the best that the NFL has to offer.

Both valid points but my question is, what to we have to gain here? Playing everyone will seem stupid if a key player gets hurt and we wouldn't play KC again until the Super Bowl so what does a statement game give us?

Interesting decision to make BUT first we have to beat SF, don't want to get ahead of ourselves here.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't buy in to the whole hoping a team wins so that they somehow give less when they come here. Forget that mess, this team isn't intimidated by ANYONE, nor will they be vs. the Chiefs.
I want them to play a team at full strength, always. No excuses, just a great battle that ends in a W.

p.s. Fans can get ahead of themselves us much as they want :mrgreen:

D

DomeHawk

SoulfishHawk":197pvo9p said:
I don't buy in to the whole hoping a team wins so that they somehow give less when they come here. Forget that mess, this team isn't intimidated by ANYONE, nor will they be vs. the Chiefs.
I want them to play a team at full strength, always. No excuses, just a great battle that ends in a W.

p.s. Fans can get ahead of themselves us much as they want :mrgreen:

At the risk of stating the obvious, I was referring to the Seahawk players, not the fans.

And, nobody said anything about "hoping" a team wins or loses but what the significance of what that would mean. Yes, sometimes teams pull up and rest players for the playoffs, sorry you missed that.

Save the rah-rah stuff for the game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just want us to get this W on Sunday, sure would give the final 2 games a lot less pucker factor.........

hawks85

Reaction score
Aros":20dzvrfn said:
11-5. Why not? Pete does not believe in resting players, never has. It's all about finishing and competing every game. Momentum is HUGE going into the playoffs. I think they run the table.
As much of a diehard Seahawks fan I am I think we lose 1 game. That game will be Sunday. I just got a feeling about it. Although I could be wrong. The Chiefs...Bring it on.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with you people?!?

11-5 regular season after we win out.
15-5 overall after we win the Lombardi Trophy again.

So let it be written. So let it be done!

Latest posts