Prediction for Hawks Final Record

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Really want that 11-5 record but I can see us dropping the ball somewhere. If we don't, this really could be a special year.

KC wont be playing their starters the whole game when we play them. I could be wrong but we will see.

What is really cool is I can honestly say I am not afraid of any team in this league. Our A game is pretty damn good.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2nv6r4wy said:
What the hell is wrong with you people?!?

11-5 regular season after we win out.
15-5 overall after we win the Lombardi Trophy again.

So let it be written. So let it be done!

What is wrong with us? Grounded in reality, maybe?

Admittedly, I’m pretty much Even-Steven guy. I don’t get too high or low about the Seahawks or their prospects.

Let the games unfold as they will, cheer them on, revel in the wins, move on from the losses.

But sure, I’m good with 15-5. Don’t expect it, but totally down with it.

D

DomeHawk

DomeHawk":psejk216 said:
DomeHawk":psejk216 said:
Tonight's game will play a role.

Like I said. Now, it's a completely different game than if KC won. They will be playing their best to win the AFC West and we will?

Two frames of thought here, based upon us winning at SF and clinching a playoff spot:

1. We rest our key players to avoid injury.

2. We play everyone to keep the ball rolling and establish that we can beat the best that the NFL has to offer.

Both valid points but my question is, what to we have to gain here? Playing everyone will seem stupid if a key player gets hurt and we wouldn't play KC again until the Super Bowl so what does a statement game give us?

Interesting decision to make BUT first we have to beat SF, don't want to get ahead of ourselves here.

As I was saying...