Predictions at #90?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cover-2":166fb4kq said:
I'm guessing TE Nick Vannett. The selection of Vannett continunes the Seahawks trend of drafting big tough players. Vannett would be our best blocking TE from Day 1.

CEH141122056_Indiana_at_OSU.jpg

I'm still looking for my adopt a rookie... This could be him.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Count me in on Vannett. But... is it possible the Hawks may take the "tough as nails" Center? Are the Seahawks the mystery NFC West team that.... nah, couldn't be. Right?

R. Robinson, C. Westerman, Jatavis Brown, or Miles Killebrew would be excellent choices, too.

McGruff

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":32tk0zui said:
Count me in on Vannett. But... is it possible the Hawks may take the "tough as nails" Center? Are the Seahawks the mystery NFC West team that.... nah, couldn't be. Right?

R. Robinson, C. Westerman, Jatavis Brown, or Miles Killebrew would be excellent choices, too.

Not a chance. I guarantee it. The Seahawks will never . . .

HawkGA

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2oixq3rf said:

Just curious, but what are you talking about?

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
HawkGA":lcgrp204 said:
TeamoftheCentury":lcgrp204 said:

Evan Boehm, Missouri

McGruff

Reaction score
HawkGA":2d6tr4rc said:
TeamoftheCentury":2d6tr4rc said:

Jim Boehiem. Wants him to play center for Seattle.

Shon Coleman is gone to Cleveland.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
McGruff":1ag68jlx said:
TeamoftheCentury":1ag68jlx said:

Not a chance. I guarantee it. The Seahawks will never . . .
Oh, you caught that, huh? Lol

seafence82

Reaction score
I really want Kenneth Dixon, he reminds me of players like Fred Jackson, Priest Holmes, Forte, Curtis Martin. Just guys who have average NFL RB measurables, but have great vision and instincts which is huge when you are such a good receiving rb but always overlooked since they aren't "measurable". The guy just always succeeds in so many different football situations.

Hopefully we get a C and OLB/TE/CB if no good DE left in addition to dixon right now