QB 2024.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

I highly doubt we ever see Wilson on this team again. Pete is building his team up again in his culture and I think because of that it would be a bad idea to bring him back, even if he somehow accepts that very low paycheck.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
'Sign RW for 1 year and 2.5mil'?

He poisoned the locker room with his lack of self accountability and toxic positivity riddled with nonsense cliches used as a crutch for avoiding the reality of his situation.

A little honestly and self reflection would go a long way towards building real leadership in the locker room and on the field. It's really tough to grow as a team when the QB is always sunshine and rainbows and can't use the adversity of the moment to build trust with his teammates.

No way. No how. Just no. I do not want that back on the Seattle Seahawks even if the contract was for $0 dollars and a bag of popcorn.

Last edited:

sutz

Reaction score

He poisoned the locker room with his lack of self accountability and toxic positivity riddled with nonsense cliches used as a crutch for avoiding the reality of his situation.

A little honestly and self reflection would go a long way towards building real leadership in the locker room and on the field. It's really tough to grow as a team when the QB is always sunshine and rainbows and can't use the adversity of the moment to build trust with his teammates.

No way. No how. Just no. I do not want that back on the Seattle Seahawks even if the contract was for $0 dollars and a bag of popcorn.
I'm pretty sure Q was being a bit sarcastic. ;)

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Do you think the Organization might.

Cut Geno.

Save that $$$$$$.

Sign RW for 1 year 2.5 mill.

With the $$$ saved from Geno, then they can sign Montez Sweat or Rashan Gary.
No
No
No
Possible with other types of cuts, but not likely.

scutterhawk

Reaction score

Cut Geno.

Save that $$$$$$.

LOLOLOLOL Sure, why not, and while they're at it, let him have his own separate Office, entourage, graphic designers & such that Payton took away from him, and by golly gee, I think that'd do the trick.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I think they draft a QB who sits and learns behind Geno for a year unless they somehow supplant him in year 1. QB class is absolutely stacked next year.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

Yeah, look at all the players that left and had little or nothing to do with the organization... until last year all of a sudden.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Geno Smith for the next 3 or 4 years. The man has zero mileage on his body, he's big, smart, accurate, and has a hose attached to his right shoulder!

Led the league with 68% passing. Was at 70 until the last couple of games. Why would anyone want to replace him?

There is no one out there that is that is better, or that is loyal to this team, and who gave the team such a bargain so that they could sign other players.

Geno will be an All Pro this year. He will finish with 70+% passing, and the Seahawks will be going deep in to the playoffs!

SmokinHawk

Reaction score

Rainger

Reaction score

Cut Geno.

Save that $$$$$$.

This is so far fetched it is science fiction. What a way to piss off your fan base to appease a couple of Russ lovers.

You have a better chance of making love to Melania Trump than this happening.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Not only is it crazy from a Seahawks prespective it is crazy from RWs perspective. $2.5m represents a 95% pay cut if that is all RW could get he would just get by on the $22m guearanteed option money the Broncos would pay him when the cut him plus any pocket money Ciara gives him.

If Wilson is cut by the Broncos, unless he regresses from even what we saw last year another team would be willing to give hine around $5m as an experienced back-up to help a rookie QB (Similar to Dalton this year) though I am not sure Wilson's ego would be willing to do that.

If Wilson was expecting to have the starting roll I doubt he would take less than $20m. I think I am right in saying the lowest paid starting QB in the league nt on a Rookie concreact is Jimmy G on $24.25m.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Cut Geno.

Save that $$$$$$.

If they were all on crack - sure - could happen.

OMG.