QB 2024.

D

DomeHawk

I know you're being facetious but I'm very satisfied with Geno for now. He's a good QB, a QB we could go to the SB if we can get a few more supporting cast players. At some point, we are going to try and find a good young QB in the draft but for now, I think we're in good shape.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Wilson ran from Pete. He would never come back to play for him again.
Just like he ran himself out of the pocket & the protection thereof..(and still does).And too, Pete would never WANT him back again. LOL

Throwdown

Reaction score
First off, the original post was sarcasm, (IMO), not serious. Re, RW and the Seahawks, as Apollo Creed said in Rocky I, "Ain't gonna be no rematch".

Second, why no love for DREW LOCK??!!

Lock is young enough, and low mileage enough, he has perhaps 10 more years of NFL shelf life, and he's shown physical talent and increased QB position IQ in his limited reps. He's like a slightly less elusive version of Geno, IMO, with similar arm talent. He's been watching and learning, for a couple years now. If Geno is out injured this season, perish the thought, we will get to see Lock's progress. Personally, I'd like to see Lock around through the end of Geno's contract, and see if Lock can become our QB1 for a couple underpaid years to expand this team's playoff window. (Underpaid, overperforming QB being part of Pete's "winning formula")

I personally don’t think Drew is it, and also I’m not banking on striking gold twice the same way.

I think Geno is still somehow under rated, the games we think he’s off he’s still in his bag. It’s god damn crazy how good he really is, i think we are looking at a starter in geno longer than we are all estimating.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Just like he ran himself out of the pocket & the protection thereof..(and still does).And too, Pete would never WANT him back again. LOL

Just like he ran because he got killed damn near every down. Just like all QB's that play for Pete Carroll.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Just like he ran because he got killed damn near every down. Just like all QB's that play for Pete Carroll.

Geno is 9th in Sack% according to pro-football-reference playing with 2 to 4 starters out on his OL since the 3rd QTR of Game 1.

And I know sacks aren’t everything, but Geno isn’t getting hit “damn near every down.”

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Geno is 9th in Sack% according to pro-football-reference playing with 2 to 4 starters out on his OL since the 3rd QTR of Game 1.

And I know sacks aren’t everything, but Geno isn’t getting hit “damn near every down.”

Its early in the season. Give it time. He was tied for the third most sacked QB last year and i'll be shocked if he isnt in the top 5 by the end of the year.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Its early in the season. Give it time. He was tied for the third most sacked QB last year and i'll be shocked if he isnt in the top 5 by the end of the year.
It almost sounds like you want it to happen, given the first two sentences...I'm not accusing you of anything, but man the way you word things almost feels like you're encouraging negative things.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
It almost sounds like you want it to happen, given the first two sentences...I'm not accusing you of anything, but man the way you word things almost feels like you're encouraging negative things.

I dont want it to happen, but it always does. People always want to blame Wilson for all the sacks and they fail to recognize that all QB's that play or played for Pete Carroll take an exuberant amount of sacks.