QB

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
So we have one who's OK .... but we should probably get one more just for practice at least. Seems dumb to waste a draft pick on someone when our guy never seems to want to leave the game. Maybe bring back Gino? I hear Jeff George is still available. Thoughts?

Rat

Reaction score
I’m guessing this is not a legitimate thread, but I’m bored and desperate for Seahawks talk, so I’ll bite anyway.

It’d be nice to have a reliable backup, but it seems like a waste to use a high or mid round pick on one. He’s not going to unseat Russ any time soon, and if Russ does get hurt, I assume we’d make a move for a vet rather than handing the reigns of an otherwise championship-caliber team to a rookie that isn’t in that upper echelon.

I don’t have much hope for Geno, but let a 6th or 7th rounder compete with him and see what happens.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm all for watching another post draft musical chairs affair. Seems to fit in with the program..

Seafan

Reaction score
Bringing back Geno Smith seems a no brainer. There are a lot of vets available to fill out the roster as well as rookie QBs too. (UDFA, etc)

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ryan Leaf is out of jail. Leaf to back up Russell Wilson! Book him! er, Book it! Leaf is supposedly staying out of that kind of trouble now. Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, all injury-free and ready to compete for a job at training camp. As part of the ace valet corps. Somebody's gotta park all those cars.

Latest posts