Quarterbacks on Facebook - Super Bowl Edition

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Ha mannings gripe with Namath.. Let's say he doesn't prematurely flip the coin and his actual first sober flip is heads. Seahawks start on offense and drive 80 yards for 7. Probably end up with a 50 burger. after all, a safety is the smallest points allowed on a score not being a pat. Seattle let them off light.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
TruHammer07":1frz0j6x said:
Ha mannings gripe with Namath.. Let's say he doesn't prematurely flip the coin and his actual first sober flip is heads. Seahawks start on offense and drive 80 yards for 7. Probably end up with a 50 burger. after all, a safety is the smallest points allowed on a score not being a pat. Seattle let them off light.

We won the coin toss and deferred... if Denver wins the coin toss they likely would have chosen to receiver. Same either way

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Sorry but these are getting old. Plus way to long to read. Could have cut out 98% of it and it still would have been to long.

themunn

Reaction score
most of it is crap but it's all worth it for the final russ line

Cruser74

Reaction score
I like how Kaepernick predicted a 2015 Dolphins Super Bowl!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I think it was hilarious, personally.

Kaep predicting a Dolphins SB win, Romo being locked in the basement, RW's secret code trolling... Worth the read in my book.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Dang that was funny! And if you didn't read all the way through you wouldn't get it anyway.

Latest posts