R E L A X

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The responses in this thread just remind me of how many bandwagon fans will fall off the wagon. I have lived through years of misery with this team and if mediocrity is coming back, so be it. I will always be here on this board supporting this team. Personally, I can't wait until the bandwagoners leave. For me right now, it's only game one. This team has enough talent to bounce back and I am looking forward to the attempt. GoHawks!!!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
So who is a good qb

the one who had 53% 243 yards, 2TD/2INT 63.6 QB rating

or maybe the one who had

60% completion, 175 yards 1INT for a 59.9 rating

That is Luck and Manning btw

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2k3fk4ux said:
The responses in this thread just remind me of how many bandwagon fans will fall off the wagon. I have lived through years of misery with this team and if mediocrity is coming back, so be it. I will always be here on this board supporting this team. Personally, I can't wait until the bandwagoners leave. For me right now, it's only game one. This team has enough talent to bounce back and I am looking forward to the attempt. GoHawks!!!

Bandwagon fan= agree with and cheering for every person in a seahawks jersey vs. having an opinion rooting for the team and thinking some players suck?

A bandwagon fan would be all over RW not calling him trash. Figure it out dude.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":343vg2f7 said:
I know it sucks but he really is not a good QB

Says you....And yeah...Just Stop. Go be a Packer fan then. :roll:

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2r2o1i7v said:
TheRealDTM":2r2o1i7v said:
I know it sucks but he really is not a good QB

Says you....And yeah...Just Stop. Go be a Packer fan then. :roll:

Lol, if you don't think every player on the seahawks is amazing you are a bandwagon fan? Do you understand how systematically wrong that argument is?

Sign37now

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2am6q3ix said:
Anthony!":2am6q3ix said:
TheRealDTM":2am6q3ix said:
If we had Aaron Rodgers I'd chill out.

:pukeface:

I'd be happier if we had traded RW and 3 1sts for mariota. RW is garbage

Really? Gotta be the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read on this site.. :34853_doh:

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sign37now":30u6kllc said:
TheRealDTM":30u6kllc said:
Anthony!":30u6kllc said:
TheRealDTM":30u6kllc said:
If we had Aaron Rodgers I'd chill out.

:pukeface:

I'd be happier if we had traded RW and 3 1sts for mariota. RW is garbage

Really? Gotta be the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read on this site.. :34853_doh:

You are correct the 3 picks would suck. I would trade RW for Mariota straight up. The salary cap difference would allow us to get an olineman in the offseason and we would have better production.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":26h5c089 said:
You are correct the 3 picks would suck. I would trade RW for Mariota straight up. The salary cap difference would allow us to get an olineman in the offseason and we would have better production.
Let us all be happy you will never have any kind of power within the Hawks organization

Sign37now

Reaction score
I know it's legal now but smoke it in moderation dude... Outta your mind...

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":22ukboau said:
TheRealDTM":22ukboau said:
Let us all be happy you will never have any kind of power within the Hawks organization

You are nuts. Mariota +15 mil in cap space is way better than RW, what the hell has RW ever done to make you root for him so hard minus wearing a Seahawks jersey?

Oh thats right made it to two super bowls. He did nothing in 1 and lost the other. He's not elite, he's a starting QB but not top 5 barely top 10.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2j7xxdn3 said:
Hawkfan77":2j7xxdn3 said:
TheRealDTM":2j7xxdn3 said:

You are nuts. Mariota +15 mil in cap space is way better than RW, what the hell has RW ever done to make you root for him so hard minus wearing a Seahawks jersey?

Oh thats right made it to two super bowls. He did nothing in 1 and lost the other. He's not elite, he's a starting QB but not top 5 barely top 10.
Yep, so very very happy you will never be anything more than a fair-weather fan with no say in any decisions :th2thumbs:

12thbrah

Reaction score
Week 1. Its disappointing but im over it. This will prob one of the least meaningful games the hawks play all year.

Sign37now

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3c1e31ao said:
Hawkfan77":3c1e31ao said:
TheRealDTM":3c1e31ao said:

One of Jerry's kids has escaped the asylum...

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sign37now":3cu1zy3r said:
TheRealDTM":3cu1zy3r said:
Hawkfan77":3cu1zy3r said:
TheRealDTM":3cu1zy3r said:

One of Jerry's kids has escaped the asylum...

You are nuts.

See how easy this is.... tell me why i'm crazy, explain to me what makes wilson worth 20 million a year.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
bryantology79":1z2lfjtu said:
love the championship mindset guys
Pretty typical 'sky is falling' rhetoric from the .net crowd.

Not to exempt the Seahawks from criticism, because by all means they deserve it. That was about the worst exhibition of clutch defense I've seen from our Seahawks in many years. But, as has been said, most of the problems are fixable and they don't necessarily involve Kam coming back. (Tho that would go a long way to helping us for sure).

Sign37now

Reaction score
Most wins EVER in his first three seasons, 6-2 in the playoffs, tied Manning's rookie season TD passing record, two SB appearances, one of them a win. How does that compare to Romo? Uh..two playoff wins in 10+ years and he damn near broke their bank and the guy can't breathe in the playoffs with both his hands wrapped around his own neck.

You must be an Oregon homer cuz I don't think Mariota will be much more than a solid backup in this league...

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sign37now":cpe134nu said:
Most wins EVER in his first three seasons, 6-2 in the playoffs, tied Manning's rookie season TD passing record, two SB appearances, one of them a win. How does that compare to Romo? Uh..two playoff wins in 10+ years and he damn near broke their bank and the guy can't breathe in the playoffs with both his hands wrapped around his own neck.

You must be an Oregon homer cuz I don't think Mariota will be much more than a solid backup in this league...
But he had 4 TDs today so he must be better than Russell!!! HE HAD MORE TOUCHDOWNS!!!!

Sign37now

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":795er8xl said:
Sign37now":795er8xl said:

But he had 4 TDs today so he must be better than Russell!!! HE HAD MORE TOUCHDOWNS!!!!

Every blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.