R E L A X

Largent80

Reaction score
PackerNation":iggr3vqi said:
Seahawks4eva":iggr3vqi said:
We are really using Aarons Rodgers famous phrase from last season the week before playing the packers?

I noticed that too. But, relax, you lost 1 game. You were not going to go undefeated. Next week is a big game for both of our ball clubs but it still only 1 game and it is early in the season. Even if we win, we are 2-0 with a long way to go. Even if you lose, the same applies.

I don't get the comments about "rebuilding" or Wilson's accuracy. Seattle still has one of the very best football teams in the NFL but it is hard to remain at the top for 3 years or more. Ebb and flow but Schneider will keep you in the hunt.

Good luck next week. At the very least, I hope we both come out injury free because the title game in Lambeau will be epic. :thirishdrinkers:

Nice to see some class around here. Too bad it had to come from an opposing fan. A lot of you here should re-asses your posts before submitting.

Packer Nation and I butted heads last year, but maybe Y'all need to give him a listen.

canfan

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":abgkkd5b said:
Hawkfan77":abgkkd5b said:
TheRealDTM":abgkkd5b said:
You are correct the 3 picks would suck. I would trade RW for Mariota straight up. The salary cap difference would allow us to get an olineman in the offseason and we would have better production.
Let us all be happy you will never have any kind of power within the Hawks organization

You are nuts. Mariota +15 mil in cap space is way better than RW, what the hell has RW ever done to make you root for him so hard minus wearing a Seahawks jersey?

Oh thats right made it to two super bowls. He did nothing in 1 and lost the other. He's not elite, he's a starting QB but not top 5 barely top 10.

Think about that for a second - "barely top 10". Now think back over forty years of Seahawk history and think about how often that statement could be made about 1 of our QB's. By your own calculation, there are at least 22 teams with a worse QB situation. We have seen what RW is over 3 years. He's not perfect, he has areas he needs to work on, but he has talent and he has the mental toughness to succeed. What do we know about Mariota as a pro? He has one good game under his belt against the team that finished dead last in 2014. So what? Wilson slapped a 58 -0 beating on the Cards in his rookie year but he is garbage in your eyes. You know what one good game tells us? The guy had a good day against a team he matches up against well. Either take a breath and step away from the ledge or just go ahead and leap.

Schadie001

Reaction score
What most fail to remember is that the NFL we live in today (new CBA) is one where there is very, very, very little contact in practice. They don't tackle. The preseason is the only time the teams really tackle and then most if not all the starters really don't see a lot of playing time. So, game 1 is really like a preseason game for a lot of the starters and guess what they aren't going to look very good. This was pretty obvious on both sides of the ball. The precision isn't there, plain and simple.

I HATE losing, especially week 1 to the rams. But we lost to the Cards week 1 and went to the SB. It's only game 1, time to forget about it and hope they study the dam film and make corrections. Bring on GB.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
At this rate of negative nancies... we might finally get season tickets after this season.

Wooooo! :0190l:

:p

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
canfan":6cepqzwn said:
Hawkfan77":6cepqzwn said:
So much stupid in this thread. So much

Couldn't agree more. Over reaction Monday indeed! I don't know what everybody else has been watching, but this game against St Louis went about the same as every one of them has been against Fischer led teams. The only difference is we didn't pull a win out of our ass this time, St Louis did. And yes, we may start the year 0-2. As soon as the schedule came out, you had to believe that was possible. This team will still win 7 home games and if they can pull out 3 or 4 on the road, its playoff time.
We have three road games in prime time and we always bring our A game for prime time games so we got this.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
After reading some of these posts, I've come to the conclusion that RW isn't the only one who needs to get some. :les:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Last week we faced Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald, a healthy Chris Long, Lamarcus Joyner, Alec Ogletree, Michael Brockers.

Next week we face Clay Matthews, and... Well, B.J.Raji I guess. An aging Peppers....

No need to panic just yet.

- bsd

SalemHawks1

Reaction score
Damn you guys are tough on this team,

We all know that the Oline is a work in progress and that it's going to take a few games for them to work the kinks out.
Give our team a chance here they are going to win and win big.

RW is a great QB. Look what he has done for this team and this city the past 4 years. You can't turn your back on him and your team after one bad game.

Trust me they will be there in the end.

GO HAWKS!!!!

APB

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1a5tcn6j said:
We will be 0-2 just like the Pack were last year, and we will find a way to make the playoffs. Toughest part of our schedule is done after next Sunday.
Actually the Pack was 1-1. So yeah, should you guys lose next week, look out for falling sky. ;)

Love the thread title, btw. :th2thumbs:

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I think I agree with all the people who think the season is over and that we should just give up. :sarcasm_off:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Sign37now":wdd11v3e said:
Most wins EVER in his first three seasons, 6-2 in the playoffs, tied Manning's rookie season TD passing record, two SB appearances, one of them a win. How does that compare to Romo? Uh..two playoff wins in 10+ years and he damn near broke their bank and the guy can't breathe in the playoffs with both his hands wrapped around his own neck.

You must be an Oregon homer cuz I don't think Mariota will be much more than a solid backup in this league...

RYwFihR