Reaction score
Sign37now":9ettlcjv said:
TheRealDTM":9ettlcjv said:
Anthony!":9ettlcjv said:
TheRealDTM":9ettlcjv said:
If we had Aaron Rodgers I'd chill out.

:pukeface:

I'd be happier if we had traded RW and 3 1sts for mariota. RW is garbage

Really? Gotta be the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read on this site.. :34853_doh:

Competition for that is pretty tough this evening.

I don't know that I have ever seen as big a group of whiny, reactionary little kids as this bunch after 1 very close loss to possibly the best defense the 'Hawks will play on the road this year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team go to 0-2 (though I hope not) and finish the season 12-4 or even 13-3.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Really? Gotta be the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read on this site.. :34853_doh:[/quote]

Competition for that is pretty tough this evening.

I don't know that I have ever seen as big a group of whiny, reactionary little kids as this bunch after 1 very close loss to possibly the best defense the 'Hawks will play on the road this year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team go to 0-2 (though I hope not) and finish the season 12-4 or even 13-3.[/quote]

Lol.. No shit!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2xfsixff said:
The responses in this thread just remind me of how many bandwagon fans will fall off the wagon. I have lived through years of misery with this team and if mediocrity is coming back, so be it. I will always be here on this board supporting this team. Personally, I can't wait until the bandwagoners leave. For me right now, it's only game one. This team has enough talent to bounce back and I am looking forward to the attempt. GoHawks!!!

Well said I am here no matter what. I have been season ticket holder since 1983

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":yyrcyoil said:
Seahwkgal":yyrcyoil said:
TheRealDTM":yyrcyoil said:
I know it sucks but he really is not a good QB

Says you....And yeah...Just Stop. Go be a Packer fan then. :roll:

Lol, if you don't think every player on the seahawks is amazing you are a bandwagon fan? Do you understand how systematically wrong that argument is?

You are now on ignore. Quit being an asshat. Good bye bandwagon.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2f8zxbfe said:
Seahwkgal":2f8zxbfe said:
The responses in this thread just remind me of how many bandwagon fans will fall off the wagon. I have lived through years of misery with this team and if mediocrity is coming back, so be it. I will always be here on this board supporting this team. Personally, I can't wait until the bandwagoners leave. For me right now, it's only game one. This team has enough talent to bounce back and I am looking forward to the attempt. GoHawks!!!

Well said I am here no matter what. I have been season ticket holder since 1983
:th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":j6qzgyin said:
Seahwkgal":j6qzgyin said:
TheRealDTM":j6qzgyin said:
I know it sucks but he really is not a good QB

Says you....And yeah...Just Stop. Go be a Packer fan then. :roll:

Lol, if you don't think every player on the seahawks is amazing you are a bandwagon fan? Do you understand how systematically wrong that argument is?
Do you know how much most people on here "Systematically" don't give a shit about your Opinions? :lol:

Mike 4G

Reaction score
If Baily doesn't fall, diff night for all. I think there was a lot to learn from is. Some good, some troubling. But on to T Pack. I think it is gonna take 4 games to work things out. I like Jimmys involvement, just need to see it earlier but he will be great this yr think, just need better chemistry which will come in time. I am trying to be calm and rational. Good thing I took a 3 hour nap after the game :).

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The only thing we really know for sure from this game is that 16-0 is now off the table.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
RW's accuracy has been declining after his rookie year on. Over thrown, under thrown, behind the back, leading too far. I don't know what's up with his accuracy. Even the Graham TD it seems like he had to stretch out for it. Just first game, but the accuracy has been an ongoing issue so yeah. But, Go hawks!

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
We won't relax. We're football fans. We've chosen to live vicariously through the success and failures of our local football franchise and despite how exponentially more stressful it is to experience a consequence stemming from something that's largely out of our control, we're still here. We're here and we're currently both sadder and angrier over the outcome of a football game than we are about discrimination, corruption, starvation, and sickness put together. We're not bad people. We're just ignorant, and our ignorance won't let us relax. Fire Bevell.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1sait4gn said:
We won't relax. We're football fans. We've chosen to live vicariously through the success and failures of our local football franchise and despite how exponentially more stressful it is to experience a consequence stemming from something that's largely out of our control, we're still here. We're here and we're currently both sadder and angrier over the outcome of a football game than we are about discrimination, corruption, starvation, and sickness put together. We're not bad people. We're just ignorant, and our ignorance won't let us relax. Fire Bevell.
:D

London12

Reaction score
There are so many things to be concerned about but I have to agree, so many people have lost their mind after this. Even if we go 0-2, all is not lost.

Still though, fire Bevell. I could call that game better on Madden.

Lol at the above post also.

Seahawks4eva

Reaction score
We are really using Aarons Rodgers famous phrase from last season the week before playing the packers?

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Sign37now":1gi10y82 said:
You must be an Oregon homer cuz I don't think Mariota will be much more than a solid backup in this league...

Hey now.. we had nothing to do with this and choked away a win this weekend as well. :evil:

lobohawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2ynzy0bh said:
If we had Aaron Rodgers I'd chill out.

Can't afford him now or in the past and still have the D, but nice try.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Seahawks4eva":1snp17cj said:
We are really using Aarons Rodgers famous phrase from last season the week before playing the packers?

I noticed that too. But, relax, you lost 1 game. You were not going to go undefeated. Next week is a big game for both of our ball clubs but it still only 1 game and it is early in the season. Even if we win, we are 2-0 with a long way to go. Even if you lose, the same applies.

I don't get the comments about "rebuilding" or Wilson's accuracy. Seattle still has one of the very best football teams in the NFL but it is hard to remain at the top for 3 years or more. Ebb and flow but Schneider will keep you in the hunt.

Good luck next week. At the very least, I hope we both come out injury free because the title game in Lambeau will be epic. :thirishdrinkers:

canfan

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":32tx04tc said:
So much stupid in this thread. So much

Couldn't agree more. Over reaction Monday indeed! I don't know what everybody else has been watching, but this game against St Louis went about the same as every one of them has been against Fischer led teams. The only difference is we didn't pull a win out of our ass this time, St Louis did. And yes, we may start the year 0-2. As soon as the schedule came out, you had to believe that was possible. This team will still win 7 home games and if they can pull out 3 or 4 on the road, its playoff time.