Rain City Redemption is finally here!

idahohawk

Reaction score
Wow. The whole thing is great, but the last 15 minutes had me seriously choked up. Nice job. Well worth the wait.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Best closing ever!

Just finished it it. So damn good. I want to relieve 2013 all over again.

stizz19

Reaction score
Phenominal video. William Cornell will be hired by someone soon...

OP
OP
seaNOmercy

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I can't get over how awesome that was, it was absolutely worth the wait... If it wasn't so late I'd watch it again right now!

Thank you so much Mr. William Cornell, it's too damn bad you can't get the rights to the video clips so you can sell these.

You're doing God's work man. Thanks again and GO HAWKS!!!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
When I first posted the link, I so very badly wanted to link to the trailer to "stone cold".

I lol now, but I feel like some might not have laughed as much as I did.

Awesome, awesome, work. Well worth the wait...I'm glad it worked out....I seriously thought that after it crashed the first time 1o PM, they would've just given up on it for tonight. Seems like Mr. Cornell wanted to give the 12s a gift on 12/12! :thirishdrinkers: Nite all...what a way to kick off the weekend!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
OK, so after you've watched this, where would rank it when compared to the other 4 episodes?
I still have to get home to watch it as it will gooble up my monthly mobile data limit.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Best film ever. Seahawks... 2013... super bowl... relived. Thank you, Mr. Cornell. We are a lucky bunch, having a fellow fan who will put the time and effort into something like this. Amazing...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
gargantual":ahoiboc1 said:
it's not available for download, and "save vimeo" can't do it either. Bummer.

!. Download Firefox browser if you don't already have it, then add the 'Flash Video Downloader' add-on.
2. Go to the KJR link using Firefox and start playing the video.
3. Click on the big, blue arrow next to the brower's address pane; you will see a download button for the vid..click on it and choose where to download it to.

That's it!

All of those programs are free, BTW.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome. I'm supposed to be "working from home" right now but I'm obviously not being very productive. I'm about halfway through and had completely forgotten about Colston's ridiculous attempt at a lateral that ended the divisional round game against the Saints. Literally burst out laughing when I saw that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":21o60pq3 said:
gargantual":21o60pq3 said:

!. Download Firefox browser if you don't already have it, then add the 'Flash Video Downloader' add-on.
3. Click on the big, blue arrow next to the brower's address pane; you will see a download button for the vid..click on it and choose where to download it to.

That's it!

You are the MAN!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why when I click to make this full screen it only takes up half the screen with a the other half being just white? IE btw.

jacobsod

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1249fmcp said:
gargantual":1249fmcp said:

That's it!

THANK YOU!!!

But I wish he'd release HQ/HD versions - I'd happily pay to download all of them in HD.