Rams Embrace Opportunity for Unblemished Division Record

largenutz

Reaction score
RedAlice":35s0jqdy said:
HawkWow":35s0jqdy said:
Prepare to embrace a good ass-whuppin, STL. You gave the W away vs. SF, I mean..GAVE it away. *You cost us the division. *New England did too, but they pre-paid for that mistake. I want to see a surprize scheme of blitzes that forces Fischer to pull Bradford early while we send a msg to our first PO victim. I also want to see no less than 2 TD throws by Wilson and a second half of rest for he and all starters.

* I do understand we cost us the division. Just having fun here, so please resist the predictable "we have nobody to blame but ourselves". That's not as much fun as blaming / punishing the Rams. Thank you. ;)

Since you actually made no sense, it's hard for even a Rams fan to get mad at you. smile.

Both teams want to win!! Let's have a fun, no injury game on Sunday.

And, btw, go win the SB!!!

u OK by me RedAlice!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":11j6n2jx said:
we have no one to blame for our situation but ourselves and our inability on the road, or i should say our previous inability on the road... that said rams needed gimmick plays to beat us at home, and i don't think there is a soul on this board who thinks that our team played anywhere near it's potential back then..

our offense is now a force to be reckoned with, our D is playing lights out especially at home... and that's with our 2nd and 3rd string CB's in... no way Pete's taking Ficsher and the rams lightly.. last home game of the season, you better believe they're coming to play sunday..

i think it will be more competitive than last sunday, but seattle has too much fire power now, seattle in a convincing win , rolling into the playoffs's..
Spot on hawker, The Russell Wilson Rookie that played the Rams back in Sept.?, isn't the same Seasoned Russell Wilson they will be faceing in the last game eh?
With the Seahawks, EVERYONE plays better because of the commitment to each other, and the belief that Wilson was the missing piece to the puzzle, and Pete will have them fired up to win at the Clink for all the fans.
I really do respect fisher because of what he's done with turning the Rams around from the last few Seasons, but the Seahawks are going to win this one for each other, and the adoring fans.

grizrgood

Reaction score
mikeak":2phbi524 said:
HawkWow":2phbi524 said:
* I do understand we cost us the division. Just having fun here, so please resist the predictable "we have nobody to blame but ourselves". That's not as much fun as blaming / punishing the Rams. Thank you. ;)

This clearly wasn't understood by everyone :D

:lol: I was waiting for you to come back and clarify! :34853_doh:

Steve2222

Reaction score
In all honesty I'm predicting a Seahawks 48 Rams 10 score. This team is playing on a whole different level right now at home and Bradford has always been terrible at Cent Link.

Latest posts