Rams: Nine week tally v Non NFCW teams

Pops

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2y6rqeul said:
Why do we need to do this?

Let's just all meet up in January and talk about 7-9 again.

We'll see.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Pops":24al9jh2 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":24al9jh2 said:

We'll see.

Aye we will.

Same old same old.

No quarterback.

Nobody respects the pass so they shut down the run.

A defense that relies on the D-line.

A coach steeped in mediocrity.

All of the above is true.

NINEster

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1s19rfit said:
Pops":1s19rfit said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1s19rfit said:

We'll see.

Aye we will.

Same old same old.

No quarterback.

Sounds like 49ers, except for "defense that relies on D-line."

Can't wait until that gets fixed up in SF, then it's open season on Wilson & Rawls, Michaels.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
NINEster":3h4d0m8h said:
then it's open season on Wilson & Rawls, Michaels.

Strong words... considering the Seahawks just completed the 'quest for six' (straight wins vs the Niners) :49ersmall:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Overseasfan":2n4fxc54 said:
The Rams always play tough in the divison. Last year they went 4-2 in the division but 3-7 outside of it. It's fair to wonder if the same pattern emerges again this year or if they can finally get rid of it.

Exactly. This is why I made the thread, as I see this comment made a lot around here - and, it's true! I'm aware of this fact as a Rams fan, and for some reason noticed we have nine games now before back in the division.

Been busy this week, but now looking at the Bills game. Issues!!

Need to go look some more before commenting on the game itself - but, I will say this: Pops, feel free to comment in this thread about the games themselves and the win/loss for the next 9 weeks v non-division opponents. We will win and lose as Rams fans.

But: Do not use this thread for any kind of agenda on spouting off. Please. And, thank you.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":230fkyvt said:

You are very simply able to not participate. But, by the fact that you KEEP posting in this thread - I'll take that as some interest.

If you don't care, ignore it. If you care, by all means - keep posting.

Loves! :irishdrinkers:

Pops

Reaction score
RedAlice":3227vs3p said:
Overseasfan":3227vs3p said:
The Rams always play tough in the divison. Last year they went 4-2 in the division but 3-7 outside of it. It's fair to wonder if the same pattern emerges again this year or if they can finally get rid of it.

Exactly. This is why I made the thread, as I see this comment made a lot around here - and, it's true! I'm aware of this fact as a Rams fan, and for some reason noticed we have nine games now before back in the division.

Been busy this week, but now looking at the Bills game. Issues!!

Need to go look some more before commenting on the game itself - but, I will say this: Pops, feel free to comment in this thread about the games themselves and the win/loss for the next 9 weeks v non-division opponents. We will win and lose as Rams fans.

But: Do not use this thread for any kind of agenda on spouting off. Please. And, thank you.

"agenda on spouting off"? You will have to explain that one since I do not know what you mean.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
There's been more new Rams threads in this forum this week than they'll have wins by the end of the year...

:snack:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3ahx1492 said:
RedAlice":3ahx1492 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3ahx1492 said:

You are very simply able to not participate. But, by the fact that you KEEP posting in this thread - I'll take that as some interest.

If you don't care, ignore it. If you care, by all means - keep posting.

Loves! :irishdrinkers:

There's been more new Rams threads in this forum this week than they'll have wins by the end of the year...

And yet, this thread is made by a Rams fan who is a long time poster. So pick where you decide to be serious I guess.

I think it's a fair question - and, I've no clue how it ends up. Obviously I can wish, so can everyone.

I welcome your participation in the actual topic. I will say same to you I did to Pops: take the arguing else. In this thread, please give your insight to the games. I know you are smart, and I know you can do either smack or mild-smack after the games.

Please stay on topic for this thread.

Pops

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":84c1xutx said:

I count 4 Rams threads this week.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3ike2dzp said:

Oh I will.

I'm poised and ready to tally the losses with our Rams visitors... poised like Jeff Fisher preparing to throw his challenge flag at a clear dropped pass.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":46fef4lp said:
RedAlice":46fef4lp said:

Oh I will.

I'm poised and ready to tally the losses with our Rams visitors... poised like Jeff Fisher preparing to throw his challenge flag at a clear dropped pass.

Yay. So I guess the poster who questioned why we should even do this is the one chomping at the door?

Ok. Seems fine to me. It's kinda a factual charting, plus some deserved good or bad game comments.

Right now: 0-0

Rams DLine may be hobbled w Qinn, Brockers and Hayes not been practicing.

Bills have Watkins out. But more important have Daeus back this game after his suspension. That matters for them v Gurley.

Plus Murray may or may not have a jammed hand.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":21kmq9p5 said:

Just checking - but, seems you have now answered your own question?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm all in on tracking this, whether Rams go 9-0, or 0-9, or anything in between.

It is an issue for Rams, so let's see.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1u2f656o said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1u2f656o said:

Alice -- it's an internet forum. Not everything is going to be serious -- and a bit of friendly Seahawks/Rams joshing is kind of needed in a thread that says it basically sets out just to note whether the Rams won or lost at the weekend.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
I want to remind Rams fans before they get too cocky of how much travel they have to do this year and how they are not used to being on the west coast. It wears on teams over the course of the season. In particular you are losing a home game this year with having to go to London which makes it even worse.

Personally I don't think your team is all that great even without taking the above into account as your offense is pretty terrible, but as we get into the later part of the season fatigue is going to set in and will really start to affect your defense (which I do respect).

Welcome to the west side and the travel that it entails. Now you will know what we've been dealing with all these years.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":351i8zpg said:
RedAlice":351i8zpg said:
theENGLISHseahawk":351i8zpg said:

Alice -- it's an internet forum. Not everything is going to be serious -- and a bit of friendly Seahawks/Rams joshing is kind of needed in a thread that says it basically sets out just to note whether the Rams won or lost at the weekend.

I agree!!! Seems you missed my joke here.

smiles. I thought Brits got dry humor easily.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Archer":21tfpdf5 said:
I want to remind Rams fans before they get too cocky of how much travel they have to do this year and how they are not used to being on the west coast. It wears on teams over the course of the season. In particular you are losing a home game this year with having to go to London which makes it even worse.

Personally I don't think your team is all that great even without taking the above into account as your offense is pretty terrible, but as we get into the later part of the season fatigue is going to set in and will really start to affect your defense (which I do respect).

Welcome to the west side and the travel that it entails. Now you will know what we've been dealing with all these years.

Other than Pops, who I do not support and even had to chastise in my own thread - I see NO rams fans being cocky anywhere.

And I hang out with bunches of them. We are all happy wth the three wins, and quite hopeful with our progress. I'd not call any thing about us "cocky."

Now give us 6-1....then we can get to some "cocky." smiles. Just not factual re: Rams fans right now. Some of them expect us to get destroyed this week, some expect us to win, some have no idea.....

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
NINEster":2bjsephu said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2bjsephu said:
Pops":2bjsephu said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2bjsephu said:

We'll see.

Aye we will.

Same old same old.

No quarterback.

Sounds like 49ers, except for "defense that relies on D-line."

Can't wait until that gets fixed up in SF, then it's open season on Wilson & Rawls, Michaels.

Who is this "Michaels," you speak of? Bret Michaels? Al Michaels?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
This is going as expected.

Stay on topic (Rams non conference wins) please..