Rams: Nine week tally v Non NFCW teams

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10gljf2v said:
The Rams at .500 means all is well in the world.

Yep now the rams are allowed to win again lol. The rule of the rams...have to be around that 500 mark

How this joke of a coach is still there is beyond me. Fisher is the defintion of mediocrity

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rams 0-2 now against the non-Division teams.

Tho, they were at least pretty entertaining today. Nothing I want to happen with this team is going to happen anytime soon it seems (Fire Fisher, start Goff).

Off to London....

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
If I have to post here 0-3 on Sunday at like 10am, I am going to be very sad about that.

My babies. I love them so much, yet am so frustrated. I also will be having an all girl slumber party w um, treats, the Saturday night before the game, so I will be happy regardless.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rams: 0-3 now.

There are no words for the stupidity of this game.

Better see a rookie QB next game.

More Cava....

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Rams remaining schedule (current record 3-5):

Jets (A)
Dolphins (H)
Saints (A)
Patriots (A)
Falcons (H)
Seahawks (A)
49ers (H)
Cardinals (H)

Right on cue for 7-9 :lol:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
That onside kick was some 7 and 9 bs.

Amazingly it still wasnt the worst onside kick of the day.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I like Alice and wish her well and her team can do good- Just not at the Hawks expense..I wish they were an AFC team or something lol..

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2hz7ok7w said:
The Rams fans have gone quiet in this section :lol:

I have not gone quiet. Bite your tongue! I have been up in LA and am behind on posting. Not even my game charts are updated yet sweetie.

As to the Rams here, I think we may likely see 0-9 as long as Fisher remains our coach and plays his boy Keenum. I've lost all faith in this team as it is and am beyond ability to care about Fisher. I didn't even yell much this week at the game, except to join in the booing and We Want Goff, and for the 5 sacks on Cam.

However, I still love them. It is so frustrating to see Fisher in there and Goff sucking his thumb basically. He looks ready to me all game - constantly talking to coaches and Keenum, going over to the D players and congratulation them on their plays...he's doing as much as he can with a baseball cap on.

I went to a USC game the night before and sat pretty close to my same seats - that was fun! Lotsa action in that game with a 1st Year Quarterback.

Ok, but for purposes of here: Rams are 0-4 against Non-Division Teams....5 more to go.

There is a rumor going around that Fisher had 4 games to fix things, so this is game 1.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2urw7b4n said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2urw7b4n said:
Rams remaining schedule (current record 3-5):

Jets (A)
Dolphins (H)
Saints (A)
Patriots (A)
Falcons (H)
Seahawks (A)
49ers (H)
Cardinals (H)

Right on cue for 7-9 :lol:

Jets win.... probably, but Dolphins will be tough, doubt they beat the Saints down there, they get blown out by the Pats, lose to the Falcons... I think we owe them one, so that's a loss, they beat the 49ers in payback, and in the process I bet good $$$$$$$$$$$ they at least put a 49er in the hospital or end a career on a dirty play, because that's the way Fisher rolls. Then Cards will be determined by who's in the playoffs, if the Cards are fighting for a spot they win, but if not, Rams win.

So, yea 7-9 but 6-10 is a real possibility as well.

As long as nothing changes, meaning Keenum stays our QB, Boras our OC and Fisher keeps acting like the only important thing is himself and not the team - I expect no more wins except by pure accident.

However, something might change. Rappaport is saying that Goff doesn't go in until Rams are out of contention - which they are working hard on right now. So, maybe we get some garbage season wins at the end of the year. Probably when we are back to division games.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":c7izth43 said:
Annnnnnd....

Another loss for the column.

1-5 now right?

Yes, 1-5 now. Off to the Saints in NO.

And also - yes, it was a horrible game to watch. But so was the last one, and the one before that. Simply unwatchable football and it sucks.

xgeoff

Reaction score
RedAlice":12ypzf1g said:
theENGLISHseahawk":12ypzf1g said:
Annnnnnd....

Another loss for the column.

1-5 now right?

Yes, 1-5 now. Off to the Saints in NO.

And also - yes, it was a horrible game to watch. But so was the last one, and the one before that. Simply unwatchable football and it sucks.

I think you guys need to get a stadium chant going. Something like "Fire Jeff, Fire Jeff, Fire Jeff...". I would love to see that.

But I just say "Go Jeff Go!"