Rams player compares the Hawks to the Browns...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a classless remark, everyone says the Hawks need to win with class. Well, it goes for the perfect Rams as well.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yeah but the Hawks losing with class is them not fighting people. Rams ain't proved anything in the playoffs but they sure as hell made us look like the Browns.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
What I want to know is if the new Rams kicker is better than Walsh. IF they were able to get a kicker this late that is better than Walsh then WTH? Ficken was OK in college after a rough start, but he hasn't been able to stick anywhere in the NFL.

original poster

Reaction score
RussB":2xlg40po said:
Steve2222":2xlg40po said:
Definitely full of themselves. Again, it’s going to be fun watching them try and build a team when they make Donald the highest player in the NFL and make Gurley the highest paid HB.
Dont they have a good amount of cap space next year?

About $52.5M next year as it stands.

They have 40 players under contract for next year as well, they've got the money for Gurley and Donald.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Steve2222":2b6lwjgl said:
Definitely full of themselves. Again, it’s going to be fun watching them try and build a team when they make Donald the highest player in the NFL and make Gurley the highest paid HB.

Build a team? I think they have spent a decade doing that already. You personally saw the results of the build out last Sunday sweetie. Fun? Yeah.

ETA: how in the puppies are Rams full of themselves right now? They have been playing good. They shouldn't be proud? My god you would be, you WERE when Hawks were doing same. Smh.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So now they are world beaters after one good season. You would think they already are hoisting the trophy. A lot to still be determined.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Rams worship is a little premature, but have at it. Maybe they should act like they've been there before, which they haven't in over a decade.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":26qz6d7d said:
So now they are world beaters after one good season. You would think they already are hoisting the trophy. A lot to still be determined.

Rams fans know we've not even made the play offs yet. We don't think we are world beaters. That's all on you.

There remains a scenario still unproven.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":gq27l7dx said:
The Rams worship is a little premature, but have at it. Maybe they should act like they've been there before, which they haven't in over a decade.

Who is worshipping Rams? No one I've seen.

You have some weird hard on about it though.

RedAlice

Reaction score
original poster":1ye5800u said:
RussB":1ye5800u said:
Steve2222":1ye5800u said:
Dont they have a good amount of cap space next year?

About $52.5M next year as it stands.

They have 40 players under contract for next year as well, they've got the money for Gurley and Donald.

True. Cap space won't be an issue next year.

It will hit later.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Whatever you say man, post after post about how great they are. It's hilarious, I'm not the one with a hard on for the Rams. Just not ready to crown them yet. It's a message board, don't like my opinion, feel free to scroll on.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2whpl4p4 said:
Whatever you say man, post after post about how great they are. It's hilarious, I'm not the one with a hard on for the Rams. Just not ready to crown them yet. It's a message board, don't like my opinion, feel free to scroll on.

And, where are the posts after posts about how great they are? Certainly not from me. They are playing good, did last week. No one is crowning them.

As I JUST said, they haven't even made the playoffs yet.

I'm beginning to think you are delusional.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1596bxos said:
It's a classless remark, everyone says the Hawks need to win with class. Well, it goes for the perfect Rams as well.

I see your perspective now.

Rams are not perfect. They could still lose two games and totally miss the play offs. They are far far from perfect, even tho playing good. Rams fans know this.

You are missing Hawks being the dominating team with no challenge.

Got it. Loves. :179417: :179417:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, good team for sure, and that coach is the real deal. Will be interesting to see how they do in the playoffs, likely win one and get knocked out in the 2nd game.
And hell yes I miss the dominance :lol:
And by the way, congrats on a hell of a season and your butt whippin' on Sunday by your Rams. Didn't see that coming at all. Felt like a Twilight Zone episode. :?

adeltaY

Reaction score
The Rams player said: "I was stunned how easy it was to push them around. It was like playing the Browns." IMO he was more surprised than talking smack. Given our reputation and the fact we were at home, I'm sure he heard us talked up a lot but when push came to shove we put up no resistance. Doesn't seem as bad when reading the full quote.

iigakusei

Reaction score
RedAlice":32ryvslo said:
SoulfishHawk":32ryvslo said:

And, where are the posts after posts about how great they are? Certainly not from me. They are playing good, did last week. No one is crowning them.

As I JUST said, they haven't even made the playoffs yet.

I'm beginning to think you are delusional.

I would be pumped RedAlice. I honestly think the Rams have a great shot to win it all this year. Enjoy every moment of it.