Rams sign Kenny Britt for one year deal + incentives

pinksheets

Reaction score
It's a good signing, as it's low risk, but Britt is a waste of space who has never, nor will ever put it together. Pairing him with his old coach who has never won anything doesn't scare me. This team has been built on years of high picks for being awful with tons more high picks from a huge trade, and they aren't getting nearly as good as they should.

Remember Cortland Finnegan? Bored.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Passepartout":r01i1joo said:
Britt is really a troublemaker. Which really is a huge risk for the Rams to take him.
not really. Not for that low of a contract

nanomoz

Reaction score
Good move. Could be huge. Britt, when he's got his head on straight, can be insanely good in the red zone.

At any rate, low risk.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Good signing, but holds little relevance in the big picture. The Rams remind me of the 2000s Niners. They have lots of high draft picks, big FA signings but are perpetually a 500 or under team. Of course after forever the Niners became good, unfortunately for the Rams, every one else in the division is better.

Throw in a coach who is praised for being around 500 for most of his career and the chemistry has 8-8 written all over it assuming things go good for the Sheep.

Last year there were Niner fans explaining how because of Fisher, the Rams would unseat the Hawks and become the Niners' greatest threat for 2013... lol.

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":3oo1pb8y said:
And btw all ya saying you are not 'fraid of the Rams next year.......ha, looking forward to our 'games. smile.

Why, you like to see dirty play that ends in a loss?

HawkzRulez

Reaction score
Rams could get dangerous. Bradford was playing very well last season and Stacey was just a rookie as well as Austin. They might grab Clowney. Clowney / Quinn is something to watch.

Britt is a cheap add that has potential. He was pretty good under Fisher. He can't be counted on at this point though.

I see the Rams becoming a real threat to the Hawks no sooner than 2015 IF Bradford stays healthy and pans out. I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs this season.