Ravens vs Pats.....

hawk45

Reaction score
Brady is a little bish but he's been getting tagged, has zero rushing game, and playing from behind and he's getting it done.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":njxsojf5 said:
Hmmm. I question that play selection on 3rd and 1 there. Do you really want something so slow developing right there?

Thought I was watching Darrell Bevell at first

hawk45

Reaction score
Ravens struggled in short yardage all year and play calling has been questioned at times. Maybe a case of one thing a ZBS doesn't do well is push a pile straight forward one yard? Still would like to see a hand off.

hawk45

Reaction score
Luke Willson please take note of how the TEs in this game catch the ball in heavy traffic.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
hawk45":1u8fx7zy said:
Luke Willson please take note of how the TEs in this game catch the ball in heavy traffic.

I'm a critic of Flacco, but that was an excellent throw to squeeze that between three defenders into the back of the end zone.

Would not have been possible without the Revis PI.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2rkuhqz4 said:
hawk45":2rkuhqz4 said:

I'm a critic of Flacco, but that was an excellent throw to squeeze that between three defenders into the back of the end zone.

Would not have been possible without the Revis PI.
More like, he's extremely lucky not one of those three turned their heads to track the ball; but hey, great throw works, too. I guess. ;)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Looks like Sidney Rice isn't the only receiver to get penalized for spinning the ball at the feet of a defender.

Smellyman

Reaction score
SeatownJay":g7799rp4 said:
Looks like Sidney Rice isn't the only receiver to get penalized for spinning the ball at the feet of a defender.

amazing how stupid players are for continuing to spin it.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
browner gets burned bad and this one is likely over. sounds like a library at gillette. manning gets another shot i guess...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Cyrus12":5h5c5yq1 said:
browner gets burned bad and this one is likely over. sounds like a library at gillette. manning gets another shot i guess...

never count out Brady...

chris98251

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1uhm3tqb said:

That should have been a LB on the back, at least be in the area to knock it down.