Rawls to IR

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":39tjd05f said:
What an absolute punch to the gut for the team and for Rawls. He was on his way to probably 1000 yard rookie season and a playoff run.

Lynch hasn't played much this season so hopefully he will be able to play and have fresh legs but I am not holding my breath that he will be in top game shape at any point this season.

This is Russell's run.
Agree all the way around. For sure RW's team now.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Agreed it wasn't his running style that caused the injury. Any RB would've suffered the same in that situation.

It's just crushing to lose what may have been the missing piece to a deep postseason run. I truly believe Rawls was becoming the best back in the NFL this year. 830 yards, 5.7 avg in just 7 starts and more importantly, his explosiveness opened up the passing game. No one could just 8 man stack the box anymore. All we can do now is just try to get by the next couple games, and hope Beast can somehow regain his '14 form when he returns.

danp1990

Reaction score
Been more than a year hasn't it? Seems like he's about 40.[/quote]

Rotoworld says he's 33. but hey no wear and tear in 1 plus year. ill take that over what we have now or dumb Christine Michael! we just need him to carry the rock for 3 weeks basically and hope Marshawn is good to go for the playoff's.

randomation

Reaction score
I would like to see them give Ball a shot tbh he and Russ worked damn well together at the UW

Brett

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":gvyynrjn said:
TDOTSEAHAWK":gvyynrjn said:
What an absolute punch to the gut for the team and for Rawls. He was on his way to probably 1000 yard rookie season and a playoff run.

Lynch hasn't played much this season so hopefully he will be able to play and have fresh legs but I am not holding my breath that he will be in top game shape at any point this season.

This is Russell's run.
Agree all the way around. For sure RW's team now.

That's Russell Wilson's Bird.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
anigif_optimized-20756-1426165951-1.gif

12thbrah

Reaction score
Of course the one time we actually need a guy like Robert Turbin he's no longer here

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'm not a pro athlete or anything (haha) -- but when I was 16 I suffered a double bone and ligament fracture in my right ankle. Didn't need surgery -- was told to rest for 6-8 weeks. It did heal naturally. Wasn't a serious problem long term.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
JT Barrett (Ohio State) broke his ankle last November. He came back just fine, in plenty of time for football season.

iigakusei

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3briovtz said:
I'm not a pro athlete or anything (haha) -- but when I was 16 I suffered a double bone and ligament fracture in my right ankle. Didn't need surgery -- was told to rest for 6-8 weeks. It did heal naturally. Wasn't a serious problem long term.

Yep me too - the exact same scenario. This news sucks - but he should be able to come back next year 100%. Way better news than if it was a knee.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Why not convert Coleman from fb to rb. He appears to hit the hole with speed. Ware was a fb and has converted well.

sutz

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3fcil2v4 said:
Obviously, all injuries are unique, but as long as major reconstructive surgery isn't needed, he should bounce back, I hope.

Here's to having him healthy for next season opener. :thirishdrinkers:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Rob12":2tpblrnu said:
Silver lining:

We still have the Beast. Despite the injury, he's got some rest over these last few weeks. We need him now more than ever. Hoping for a Week 16 or 17 return.

This would be devastating... And it still kind of is. But the Beast waits in the wings. Not many teams have depth like that.

This is true. Soon as the seasons over though we cut him. :sarcasm_on:

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to offering Joseph Randle a chance at redemption. He is just the kind of lunatic who Pete Carroll could turn around.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Injuries are casting a dark cloud over the season. Two season enders to two of our three most important offensive players.

To hell with football

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
FanSince82":1xrczwjs said:
Injuries are casting a dark cloud over the season. Two season enders to two of our three most important offensive players.

Yeah, but everyone is suffering key injuries. We've been pretty fortunate past few years not to have had many key injuries.

Bengals just lost Dalton, Cowboys lost Romo, Steelers lost LeVeon Bell, Chiefs lost Charles.

Latest posts