Rawls Unhappy (SPECULATION?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour

Reaction score
I would expect Rawls to be pretty fired up with the signings and open competition. Given his availability, this should be expected. As far as him feeling betrayed or angry about it? That is a huge stretch given what is presented as "evidence" of that. If you dig enough. you can find dirt on anyone.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":vyvybf2s said:
This thread should be titled:

"IF YOU INTERPRET A FEW TWEETS FROM THOMAS RAWLS OVER THE PAST MONTH IN THE MOST NEGATIVE OF POSSIBLE LIGHT I GUESS YOU COULD CONCLUDE HE IS UNHAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING BUT WE REALLY CAN ONLY SPECULATE."

Perfect!!

I could not agree more. I think his tweet on betrayal is more of a reflective remark to sermon he just heard.

This whole offseason here has regrettably been marked by many similar threads about unhappiness, discontent, discord as the Eeyore's who look at the world this way (in the most negative possible light) have usurped any threads and the arguments and subsequent hurtful ad hominem negativity seeming to take over many discussions.

This has become a winter of discontent around here. I'm not sure exactly why.

The reality is the sky is not falling, the team is nicely positioned in the draft, that's coming soon, so are OTAs, the annual influx of UDFAs the FO has combed from the chaff. Perhaps a more positive viewpoint is mandated for some things really are not that bad. Imagine if you will being a Bears fan, or a Niners fan, or being attached in fandom to the factory of sadness in Cleveland?

it's spring, football will soon be here.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Think this has run its course. We will see if another tweet comes out and adds clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.