Ray McDonald arrested for domestic violence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":zcigotbd said:
loafoftatupu":zcigotbd said:
Marvin49":zcigotbd said:
Second, please show me a report of exactly what injuries she had and something that states specifically how she got them. This is the entire problem with your reasoning and the reasoning with peeps in the media. You assume guilt.

The sacbee mentions the injuries here

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/09/01/666856 ... unday.html

Of course no one is reporting that McDonald made the bruises. The comment was that the bruises didn't just magically appear and a 911 phone call was made. Sure... there is a possibility that the bruise fairy showed up, that a pregnant woman conspired to teach her man a lesson or that someone else made the bruises on this girl. But it was Ray that was arrested for FELONY DV, a 911 call was made and the reports are that the fiance has bruises on her neck.

But yeah... there is no certified video evidence.

So you've never had to physically restrain a friend acting stupid at a party or bar? How many of you have ever had your Ole lady snap at a party when she was drunk and had to hog tie her to get her to settle down. I know you guys would just love to see another 9er get suspended but there might actually be more to the story.
I totally get that. I'm absolutely sure that there are circumstances that will prove McDonald didn't just abuse her. Funny you mentioned the bar. Friend gets caught checking out a girl by his wife, she starts whaling on him, he restrained her hands and trapped her against a wall.

Cops took him away and he still ended up with DV conviction, albeit some reduced one where he ended up going to anger management classes. It's like you have to let them hit you and that sucks.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Steve 49ers Young just stated, on national television, that McDonald should have been sat and kept from participating pending the team investigating facts.

What say you, Marv?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Laloosh":2wfv6z5g said:
Steve 49ers Young just stated, on national television, that McDonald should have been sat and kept from participating pending the team investigating facts.

What say you, Marv?
He's not on the approved list of people that can speak on Niners' matters

RationalNiner

Reaction score
I don't know when Marv is gonna learn how to tell when you guys are just trying to get under his skin.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Laloosh":3nd3c0xr said:

What say you, Marv?

The pillars of the 49ers' propaganda temple are beginning to fall.

And, in truth, Harbaugh’s “no tolerance” stance has plenty of room for ambiguity. After all, Ahmad Brooks is on the team and he punched a woman in the face once. And Perrish Cox was acquitted of rape charges in a highly controversial jury trial, where his defense attorneys attacked the victim.

We can have differing opinions about whether McDonald should play or sit this week, though finding a coherent ground for disagreement is hard with many 49ers fans. I have little tolerance for those screaming about “due process.” Over the past week, I have heard from and talked to countless human resources people, fire fighters, police officers and workers in various walks of life, who have articulated their own workplace policy. If you are arrested on a serious charge like felony domestic violence, the policy in many workplaces is to be put on an automatic administrative leave (with pay), while the situation is sorted out.

http://blog.sfgate.com/killion/2014/09/ ... the-49ers/

Laloosh

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3hr57k0h said:
I don't know when Marv is gonna learn how to tell when you guys are just trying to get under his skin.

It's a serious question and many of us have said he should be sat while they do everything they can to find out what, within reason, happened.

He may be innocent but what is worse, playing him and finding out he's a criminal or sitting him with pay and sending a message that the organization takes it seriously?

Largent80

Reaction score
Another pile of worthless Hank that is a useless human.

There is NO spin on this lowlife that can be any different than we already know. He is a beater of women.

Hopefully he gets his due.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":18spgfad said:
I'm hoping you're hoping to dupe Marvin, rather than actually being duped yourself. ;)
Jesus, lol. Are you serious?! Come on. I know exactly what I posted. I'm not expecting to dupe anybody, I am just giving Marvin some flak.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Steve Young is not on the approved list. He has no idea how the NFL yet alone a class organization such as the 49ers is ran. Let Marvin tell you how it goes. :D

-The Glove-

Reaction score

Laloosh

Reaction score
SpinZoners are "disappointed" in Steve for making his comments. Shocking!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":k6n74t8b said:
Popeyejones":k6n74t8b said:
I'm hoping you're hoping to dupe Marvin, rather than actually being duped yourself. ;)
Jesus, lol. Are you serious?! Come on. I know exactly what I posted. I'm not expecting to dupe anybody, I am just giving Marvin some flak.

Good to hear. With Largent's post right after it and on the same page in which McDonald became an attempted murderer one just can't be too sure. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2ht8lr5z said:
Laloosh":2ht8lr5z said:

What say you, Marv?
He's not on the approved list of people that can speak on Niners' matters
Now THAT is funny! :lol:

Babsmack

Reaction score
Ray Mac is screwed if proven guilty after what happened to Ray Rice

lsheldon

Reaction score
Ray McDonald has a court appearance on the 15th for his case. Very poor timing for him considering all of the Ray Rice publicity and public outrage. The Santa Clara DA may actually have to try this case. If Ray McDonald isn't worried now he should be.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
He will just plead not guilty and the Niners will make sure it gets pushed out to the off season so he and Culliver can do time together.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Babsmack":27odittl said:
Ray Mac is screwed if proven guilty after what happened to Ray Rice
That's for sure. I don't think he will get the Rice permaban but Rice just added games to every DV guy for the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.