Real Rob Report

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I miss the Real Rob Report. I am wondering if it is back and I am too dumb to find it or if he isn't doing any new ones? I wrote him a letter and asked whats up so I got that going for me. wonder if he moved to Producer and is behind the scenes in those Jerod Johnson video's, which are crap comparatively.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken since he came back he and PC decided it was too much if a distraction and decided not to continue the series.

James in PA

Reaction score
When he returned to the team several weeks back, a reporter asked him about the Real Rob Report. He said something like, (paraphrasing here): "We'll see. Coach and I talked about it. I don't want to be a distraction or anything. " I don't think he has done one since his return.

themunn

Reaction score
I hope we get something after the season has ended, a megacut of the season.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I think in reality some of the players were not to happy with it. and it was a distraction, its great pre season/off season stuff though

drdiags

Reaction score
MRob is taking a less vocal role now that he is back with the team (his quote). I would imagine that being cut reduced his leadership role and when he came back, the club had already formed a new identity. I see other locker rooms doing a version of the RRR, such as Nate's primping for the Detroit Lions/NFL Network fans earlier this week.

Scruggs is doing a condensed version for Q13 during their weekly Seahawks show. I think that is all you are going to get.

Will I

Reaction score
drdiags":2rwesmdw said:
MRob is taking a less vocal role now that he is back with the team (his quote). I would imagine that being cut reduced his leadership role and when he came back, the club had already formed a new identity.

I don't know. His pre game huddle speech at the meadowlands was pretty vocal. I think he picked up his leadership where he left off. We just don't get the RRR. Which I would like, but don't mind it being gone since the wins keep on piling up.

drdiags

Reaction score
Will I":11eu4ndw said:
drdiags":11eu4ndw said:
MRob is taking a less vocal role now that he is back with the team (his quote). I would imagine that being cut reduced his leadership role and when he came back, the club had already formed a new identity.

I don't know. His pre game huddle speech at the meadowlands was pretty vocal. I think he picked up his leadership where he left off. We just don't get the RRR. Which I would like, but don't mind it being gone since the wins keep on piling up.

Who really knows. He stated in the article by John Boyle (I believe) that since he has come back he has taken a less vocal role within the locker room. Leon Washington used to give those same passionate in-the-tunnel speeches and was respected. Just a thought in my head.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Will I":yipt0ha9 said:
drdiags":yipt0ha9 said:

Actually in the MMQB article this week, Mike Rob talks about Russell Wilson's leadership and specifically said he (Mike) has taken a less vocal leadership role this year because Russell is the man.

drdiags

Reaction score
A London Hawk":2m3gmm2f said:
Which particular MMQB article?

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/12/17/russell-wilson-through-michael-robinsons-eyes/

Robinson has always had a strong voice in his four seasons in Seattle. He’s been a past special-teams captain, and he called a critical offseason players meeting to address the growing list of Seahawks suspended for PED use. But after Robinson was away from the team for seven weeks (he was let go during final cuts, after the use of a prescription medication shut down his kidney and liver and caused him to lose 30 pounds, and re-signed in October when healthy) he returned to a team humming so smoothly that he willingly assumed a quieter role.

AVL

Reaction score
I don't miss it. He did a crap job editing.

OrFan

Reaction score
I think Pete probably got mad about the last episode. Christine Michaels rapping about smoking dope was not cool at all.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
OrFan":2a44xq2q said:
I think Pete probably got mad about the last episode. Christine Michaels rapping about smoking dope was not cool at all.

Ironically, I think it was Browner that told him to shut up too

drdiags

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3u2n20dm said:
OrFan":3u2n20dm said:

Clemons got pretty mad at him on the video, told him they don't talk like that and to chill. Browner may have spoke out as well but I only remember Clemons from the video. Clemons told him on twitter to relax the day he got drafted, Michael was so jacked. He may have taken him under his wing and was trying to help the young buck transition into the pros.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2hfk0vok said:
Seanhawk":2hfk0vok said:
OrFan":2hfk0vok said:

Clemons got pretty mad at him on the video, told him they don't talk like that and to chill. Browner may have spoke out as well but I only remember Clemons from the video. Clemons told him on twitter to relax the day he got drafted, Michael was so jacked. He may have taken him under his wing and was trying to help the young buck transition into the pros.

I too remember it as Clemons who berated Michael. (Got yer back, Skywalker.)

drdiags

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3h2ofhtn said:
I too remember it as Clemons who berated Michael. (Got yer back, Skywalker.)

Happy Holidays you old rascal you. didn't get a chance to drive 100's of miles to meet you and Riley this year. I need to save up for the trip. :thirishdrinkers:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think if there is ultimate success in the Post Season that MikeRob will fire up a big episode for us.

The one when he filmed us greeting them from Atlanta was awesome. He was saying how awesome it was and imagined what it would look like if they won.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3hdkda52 said:
Seanhawk":3hdkda52 said:
OrFan":3hdkda52 said:

You're right. It was Clemons. My bad.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
AVL":3h5zjchz said:
I don't miss it. He did a crap job editing.

Yeah, that's what most of us are looking for when we watch the real rob report...'editing.' :pukeface:

Latest posts