Real Rob Report

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
I think there's going to be one coming up soon with..... John Moffitt of all people.

Saw a tweet about it today.

Real Rob Report ‏@RealRobReport 11h

Have a beer with @Moffitt74 tomorrow at the Hawks Nest Bar across from @CenturyLink_Fld and be on @RealRobReport

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SeaWolv":2t8nwefq said:
If I'm not mistaken since he came back he and PC decided it was too much if a distraction and decided not to continue the series.
This is pretty much my understanding.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
OrFan":14igrbz5 said:
I think Pete probably got mad about the last episode. Christine Michaels rapping about smoking dope was not cool at all.

Why MRob didn't edit that bit out of the episode is beyond me. Nothing good could come from leaving it in there.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SeaWolv":og6icda1 said:
OrFan":og6icda1 said:
I think Pete probably got mad about the last episode. Christine Michaels rapping about smoking dope was not cool at all.

Why MRob didn't edit that bit out of the episode is beyond me. Nothing good could come from leaving it in there.

This ^^^

But that's about the only time I got hung up on this editing.

OP
OP
SeaHawk80

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I don't know about the editing and all, as I could not even film that well let alone edit it back together and make it interesting. I will say this the C mike crap was totally idiotic to not get cut. However, I still miss that view into the locker room that helped get to know players, their quirkiness and sense of humor, it was just fun. I hope he does a season, playoffs and a Superb Owl series in the off season. Mostly "I want my Cake Now" though, cause I miss it.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":5hze0tnj said:
I think there's going to be one coming up soon with..... John Moffitt of all people.

Have a beer with @Moffitt74 tomorrow at the Hawks Nest Bar across from @CenturyLink_Fld and be on @RealRobReport

:0190l:

Will I

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1z9kf45t said:
ChrisB Bacon":1z9kf45t said:

:0190l:

My guess is he's handed it over to Moffitt. Probably not going to be what we were accustomed to seeing.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Will I":mn68f2lk said:
My guess is he's handed it over to Moffitt. Probably not going to be what we were accustomed to seeing.

Moffit already did at least one while in Denver and although it didn't suck it wasn't the same.

253hawk

Reaction score
Awwww yeah. When's Rob gonna upload it?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 416

HawkWow

Reaction score
OrFan":3fmv7wen said:

+1000. The only thing more stupid than Michael singing about dope (after pissing dirty in the past) was MRob actually airing it. Props to Clemons for jumping Michael's dumb ass on the spot.

Some people still want their kids involved in sport, not the message any professional athlete should be sending to kids.