Really good chalk talk from Huard this week

Jville

Reaction score
Anthony!":9qvhcgbg said:
Jville":9qvhcgbg said:
Anthony!":9qvhcgbg said:
Jville":9qvhcgbg said:
Never the less ........

What I find more troublesome are the annual catastrophic season ending injuries to receivers. We have seen under thrown and/or off line throws create catastrophic injuries 3 years in a row.

2014 ....... horribly under thrown to Paul Richardson. Defender inadvertently ran up the back of Richardson's legs.

2015 ...... Jimmy Graham had to wait on ball and lean back to his left to make a catch that ripped his patella tendon..

2016 ...... Tyler (don't ever under throw me) Lockett had to ease up, wait on the ball and maneuver to his left into the path of a bigger defender that fell onto the back of his legs.

2017 ....... Who's next?

Those are three quality receivers lost. It's a trend that needs to be corrected before opening day 2017.

LOL yeah and another trend is them not getting open forcing our qb to have to run and get hit, forcing our oline to block longer, in fact if they had gotten open thenwe might have stated on the field longer and et might not have gotten hurt. jesus its football people get hurt, people are trying to make plats it happnes but to try and blame any player is just stupid.

That's reads rather conflicted.

The open question is .... who is next for 2017?

The real question should be why was such a silly post written.

Those were serious injuries to high value Seahawks ...... nothing silly or dismissive about it.

We have seen under thrown and/or off line throws create catastrophic injuries 3 years in a row.

2014 ....... horribly under thrown to Paul Richardson. Defender inadvertently ran up the back of Richardson's legs.

2015 ...... Jimmy Graham had to wait on ball and lean back to his left to make a catch that ripped his patella tendon..

2016 ...... Tyler (don't ever under throw me) Lockett had to ease up, wait on the ball and maneuver to his left into the path of a bigger defender that fell onto the back of his legs.

2017 ....... Who's next?

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jville":3lhyhlje said:
Anthony!":3lhyhlje said:
Jville":3lhyhlje said:
Anthony!":3lhyhlje said:
LOL yeah and another trend is them not getting open forcing our qb to have to run and get hit, forcing our oline to block longer, in fact if they had gotten open thenwe might have stated on the field longer and et might not have gotten hurt. jesus its football people get hurt, people are trying to make plats it happnes but to try and blame any player is just stupid.

That's reads rather conflicted.

The open question is .... who is next for 2017?

The real question should be why was such a silly post written.

Those were serious injuries to high value Seahawks ...... nothing silly or dismissive about it.

We have seen under thrown and/or off line throws create catastrophic injuries 3 years in a row.

2017 ....... Who's next?

lol I gwt you think if you keep saying it someone might believe this fairty tale. LOL

Jville

Reaction score
Anthony!":em862c4h said:
Jville":em862c4h said:

2017 ....... Who's next?

lol I gwt you think if you keep saying it someone might believe this fairty tale. LOL

:177692: I get it. Russell Wilson is beyond reproach, in part, because catastrophic injures to Paul Richardson, Jimmy Graham and Tyler Lockett never really happened. They're just fairy tales.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jville":1arhro36 said:
Anthony!":1arhro36 said:
Jville":1arhro36 said:

2017 ....... Who's next?

:177692: I get it. Russell Wilson is beyond reproach in your world, in part, because catastrophic injures to Paul Richardson, Jimmy Graham and Tyler Lockett never really happened. They're just fairy tales.

LOL yeah that's why I said earlier he did miss that throw to Baldwin. As to the injuries it's football, injuries happen, but to blame it on a player any player is just plain stupid. Them getting hurt happened the fairy tale is the blaming of Wilson or any other player. The Tyler locket throw was actually a great throw if he throws it any farther the safety gets it. The fact the defender rolled up on his leg is just an accident no ones fault. So like I said injuries happened the fairytale is trying to blame WIlson or any other player.

IrishNW

Reaction score
finally someone with actual credibility calls Wilson out. (very weak call out)

guess what boys, Wilson is not elite

Anthony!

Reaction score
This just in since no Qb has completed 100% of his passes there are no elite QBs. FYI The guy who broke this play down Huard has said Wilson is Elite and he is. All QB's miss some, even wide open ones

This includes Rodgers who misses a wide open person on this throw

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... -for-Cobb#

I guess he is not elite either. I can show you more by him and every other Qb in the league. Wow Rodgers the best QB in the league made 2 bad throws to include a bad over throw for an INT I guess he is not Elite, I mean we all know Elite Qbs complete all there passes or so some of you seem to think. Opps Ryan just missed his 2nd open guy I guess he is not Elite either.

I just checked there were not Elite QBs this year or in since the NFL has been a round as no one completed 100% of their passes, no one went without throwing an INT or missing a wide open player.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
So.... the Russ critics have gone from "holds the ball too long" to "gets rid of it to soon" ....
It's an offensive line problem. Pete stuck him out there with a clown posse for protection so it's on him.

Tical21

Reaction score
Lol @ anyone who watched this season and concluded that Russell is a great passer. It became glaringly obvious that Marshawn is the guy that made the offense effective.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1or4dw91 said:
So.... the Russ critics have gone from "holds the ball too long" to "gets rid of it to soon" ....
It's an offensive line problem. Pete stuck him out there with a clown posse for protection so it's on him.

Except his protection on this play was just fine.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":3ptp5e9b said:
Lol @ anyone who watched this season and concluded that Russell is a great passer. It became glaringly obvious that Marshawn is the guy that made the offense effective.

Yeah that is why Last year without Lynch the offense lit it up in the 2nd half. After 4 years of showing he is a great passer, it is a lot more likely that injuries and poor oline play were the culprits then he just all of a sudden forgot to how to pass. To further that lets remember his coomplt% was about where he is for his career at 64.7% and he was top 10 in yards. All this despite 3 major injuries and a horrible oline. So I think as I said having already proven he and the offense can do it without Lynch, and given the injuries and oline play the facts clearly show as of now those were the major factors not that he cant pass.

Anthony!

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3jztr0u6 said:
brimsalabim":3jztr0u6 said:

I think we established he missed that one just like Rodgers missed a couple last night, and Ryan as well. They all miss sometimes none are perfect.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Anthony!":44rw9ufq said:
MontanaHawk05":44rw9ufq said:
brimsalabim":44rw9ufq said:

I think we established he missed that one just like Rodgers missed a couple last night, and Ryan as well. They all miss sometimes none are perfect.

Charlie Whitehurst is perfect.

Anthony!

Reaction score
mistaowen":1t5xm435 said:
Anthony!":1t5xm435 said:
MontanaHawk05":1t5xm435 said:
brimsalabim":1t5xm435 said:

Charlie Whitehurst is perfect.

LOL