Refs couldn’t beat us

edogg23

Reaction score
They tried their hardest to beat us. Crazy call after crazy call. But we still won!!!!!!

minormillikin

Reaction score
After the ridiculous "in the grasp" sack, pushing the Seahawks back to 3rd and 16, when Russ completed the long pass to Turner I yelled out, "Eat that, Refs you f*ckers!"

Beating the 9ers and the refs was quite an accomplishment, but it's a shame it had to go to OT at all. Dropped picks... Fumbles...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
After the missed facemask on the Wilson fumble recovery TD, I had a sick feeling in my stomach that we were going to lose because of that.

Thank the baby Jesus we still pulled out the win.

For the love of God, however, I want to see NFL officiating performed by computers; not by biased, mistake-prone human beings.

seabowl

Reaction score
The on air red was just as bad as the ones on the field. He agreed with every ridiculous call that was made.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
That guy was overly complimentary of the refs. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
minormillikin":kw06npd0 said:
After the ridiculous "in the grasp" sack, pushing the Seahawks back to 3rd and 16, when Russ completed the long pass to Turner I yelled out, "Eat that, Refs you f*ckers!"...
I was basically doing the same thing...."F*ck you refs" over and over about 5 times.
Great fans think alike :D

classicaaron

Reaction score
those pass interference calls to start the game were atrocious. gave them a free 3 points. and then the next drive they don't call it consistently as DK was getting mugged much worse. I knew the fix was in right there. I will say I think they helped us on that 3rd and short before they missed the field goal. it looked like he had the first down to me and they marked him a yard short. we probably lose if they get another set of downs. but yes overall game was terribly officiated.

Largent80

Reaction score
What is the excuse for dropping a turd like that on the nation. Are they signalling that "this is how we do it ?"

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Between the putrid, one-sided ref job, and Testissore and Booger (aka the Niner Pep Squad), it made me furious at times. Was amazing to see the Hawks weather that storm in that environment and prevail.

2_0_6

Reaction score
So you would like me to upload game clips to prove my point? There were NUMEROUS bad and missed calls against the Hawks last night "chief".

whidbeast

Reaction score
Eh, refs were terrible but in my mind it just makes the win more of a statement and at least for us it takes away from the "their backup kicker shanked the winning FG Hawks got lucky" narrative

HawkStrong

Reaction score
2_0_6":2jwmnoel said:
So you would like me to upload game clips to prove my point? There were NUMEROUS bad and missed calls against the Hawks last night "chief".

I don't disagree that there were numerous bad calls, in fact I stated as much. The ones you listed aren't them.

Player was close to lining up in the neutral zone, but shifted back a bit before the snap. It was close, but more importantly the black line is unofficial, and because the angle is not straight down the LOS it is hard to tell from the TV whether or not he was offsides. Borderline at best.

Clock hits double zeros all the time, happened to Hawks twice in last night's game. These penalties never occur as soon as the clock hits zero, there is always a small delay.

A player standing out of bounds is allowed to touch the ball if it is in possession of another player. Defender re-established himself before he gained possession. Think about if they called that the way you want: any time a player out of bounds touched the ball they would call the play dead. That's a big advantage to the defense, and makes no sense.

The point being, don't be a whiny fan. There were more than enough legitimately bad calls or missed calls, you don't need to argue the ticky tacky stuff. Especially when the refs missed some big calls that would have favored the Niners as well.

2_0_6

Reaction score
HawkStrong":1d0noedl said:
2_0_6":1d0noedl said:

The point being, don't be a whiny fan. l.

You have no point, and I'm not whining. Enjoy the win "chief".

HawkStrong

Reaction score
2_0_6":37bp1d5g said:
HawkStrong":37bp1d5g said:
2_0_6":37bp1d5g said:

The point being, don't be a whiny fan. l.

You have no point, and I'm not whining. Enjoy the win "chief".

Definitely enjoying it enough to not get caught up on the smallest of issues in the game! Cheers!

Latest posts