Remembering Rice

Crizilla

Reaction score
Favorite Rice memory? The Pats game. Nuff said.

I'm going to miss him. He was clutch and I felt like he was on the one guy we could rely on to make a big time catch. Yeah he wasn't our best route runner but arguably the best hands.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Don't forget the Chicago game either.

The guy has made some big plays, he will be missed despite what the haters say.

Seeker

Reaction score
Them same haters gonna be BEGGING for him once they realize the difference between him and "chop"

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
My favorite Rice moments were undoubtedly the winning TD's against New England and Chicago.

minormillikin

Reaction score
My best memory of Sidney Rice :

When we walked along the moonlit beaches of the Mediterranean, hand in hand. I remember twinkling stars reflecting in his giant, blank eyes when he told me we'd never be apart. Then he slipped in the sand, torn ACL-- out for the rest of our romantic getaway.

hawker84

Reaction score
Seeker":3riqv3v9 said:
Them same haters gonna be BEGGING for him once they realize the difference between him and "chop"

ya know can you quit with this sh*t already.. it is possible for people to have issue with his play this season and still have admiration for the man, jeezus put sock in it...

The chicago game for me as well..

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seeker":1472t0tp said:

Chop? As in, the guy who dropped the first down pass on the quick slant? That Chop?

Pie Romania

Reaction score
hawker84":3hf8p053 said:
Seeker":3hf8p053 said:

ya know can you quit with this sh*t already.. it is possible for people to have issue with his play this season and still have admiration for the man, jeezus put sock in it...

The chicago game for me as well..

Agreed. While I may not be happy with his injuries and contract, there's no one better on the team for the #1 receiver position. It is a major need. Hope Rice restructures majorly and sticks around, but at the price we're paying him now? He can leave.

BamKam

Reaction score
Sidney's knee has been lingering this whole year it is obvious, he doesn't have the same impact as he did last year. This obviously is a loss, I don't think it necassarily fits under the category "huge loss" though. RW, Lynch, Okung, ET, Sherman to be are huge losses.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yeah seems like the knee was more of an issue then the team let on. Makes you wonder what that trip overseas really was about

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2k6amuno said:
Yeah seems like the knee was more of an issue then the team let on. Makes you wonder what that trip overseas really was about

He's really a CIA spy n stuff, thats why he went over there n stuff.

Cats out of the bag now n stuff!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Throwdown":2u6xc32g said:
-The Glove-":2u6xc32g said:

He's really a CIA spy n stuff, thats why he went over there n stuff.

Cats out of the bag now n stuff!

Sounds plausible...with all of the crazy conspiracy theories and everything going around here nowadays

kearly

Reaction score
I have a hunch that Seattle will release Rice, and then several weeks later he'll end up signing back the same way Trufant and Hill each did a couple years ago. His market is going to be limited, and I'd be shocked if anyone offers him anything more than 1 year on a deal.

Rice has far outplayed his production in Seattle, and we don't have a receiver like him anywhere else on this roster. So I think Seattle will want him back, just not on his current contract.

Latest posts