Revis attacking Sherman on twitter

hawker84

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":b7tsd507 said:
I can't say that I actually care about any of this nonsense. Meh.

agreed, if he goes to SF or another NFCW team out of spite, i'm gonna be jack pissed....

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Who cares if he is playing in NFCWest next season. He is a punk and so called revis island no longer exist.

Happybelly

Reaction score
hawker84":2yeqtm18 said:
SacHawk2.0":2yeqtm18 said:
I can't say that I actually care about any of this nonsense. Meh.

agreed, if he goes to SF or another NFCW team out of spite, i'm gonna be jack pissed....

I doubt players make career decisions over twitter battles.

Fanatics

Reaction score
I guess Revis won't be playing for the Seahawks. :141847_bnono:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1iwli49w said:
Revis wants to make top 5 quarterback money in his next deal. Having it publicly said that he isn't the best Corner in the league doesn't help him get that money. Of course he is pissed.
The way I see it, Sherman is actually doing him a favor on that notion.
With Sherman throwing his name out there so much, it can only draw attention to Revis' skills, and anyone looking for a motivated Corner to fill a big hole in their secondary, will have to take a second look at him in earnest.
For instance, the 49rs are in dire need of an upper echelon Corner, and Revis would certainly be an upgrade over what they've got going on right now....I just hope that the 9rs are too strapped for cap cash to afford him.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hard to get my head around this sudden hatred for everything Revis. He's a diva, to be sure, but he's also an elite CB that walks the talk. An elite CB coming back from injury set to engage in financial talks with a new GM that he feels has not respected him and his place with the franchise. This would be maddening enough for a person clearly of room temperature IQ, but there's more. Now he's got this brash kid with a Stanford diploma and a helluva football game chasing him all over the place. I find it hard to hate on Revis for any of this.

Further, it's great everyone sees the humour in Sherman's tactics. He's a fun loving guy on the outside and a shrewd businessman on the inside. He knows the more his name is said along with Revis', the more apt he is to get Revis money in the not-so-distant future. I doubt many of us will be laughing when he bolts for greener pastures.

I like Sherman and I couldn't care less what he does on twitter etc. But I hope he never thinks some of us don't see what he's doing.

Rocket

Reaction score
Campers, it ain't about pride, it ain't about anger and it ain't about boasting.
He's gettin' into peoples heads. Once you're in there you can unplug things, like concentration and focus.
He plays both a physical and cerebral game when most just play.

Richard Sherman is a special player, right up there with the team deity of cerebral, Mr. Wilson.
We've got a hell of a decade ahead of us.

Plus of course Mr. Sherman is auditioning for a nice sit-down TV gig after football. Who can blame him.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":zxm2kyy1 said:
No doubt, same old crap different day.
Then why do you keep reading and commenting on these threads? On here and on SeahawkBlue?

Rocket

Reaction score
Just as long as he doesn't go mullet, buy blue Gargoyles, start selling t-shirts in Denver and pursuing movie deals, we be cool.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
You guys are so full of it.

If sherman was on any other team you guys would talk about what a douchebag,self centered, he was and a cancer to his team, ect...

But he plays for us so he is just a fun loving guy.

Largent80

Reaction score
Umm...ha as in 1/2 of ha ha.

Stupid shit really. It's like people can't even talk to each other, they need to "tweet" to each other......laughable.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Really Glove? The same reason everyone else is commenting. If it has to do with the Hawks, I'm still gonna' comment. :mrgreen:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":l0ynbie8 said:

If sherman was on any other team you guys would talk about what a douchebag,self centered, he was and a cancer to his team, ect...

I, along with many have been saying for awhile. "He's the type of player you love when he's on your team, but hate when he's on another". Nothing I've seen from Sherman has been malicious or done with an ill-intent. Megatron/Optimus Prime was a joke. He's a self-proclaimed nerd. Brady had it coming with his disrespect on the field. Steve Smith is just a big baby. Who hasn't gotten into with him? Trent Williams seeked him out after the game while he was giving props to a Skins player that called Sherm a Chester. Roddy White went on air and blasted Sherman during an interview w/ TI. Sherman, responded in kind. Revis? Who knows what Revis is mad about. If it was from just today, Sherman was giving him respect. I can't fault Sherman if Revis is going to go out of his way to disrespect him. If he's mad about the Bourbon St. Q&A or the chart comparing the two, he's a little slow.

Also, Sherman's been known to play mind games with other players. He's beaten so many players mentally, its not even funny. It's not like he's a dirty player or menace like a Cortland Finnegan or a Deangelo Hall.

Softy hit the nail on the head earlier today. He said something like "We root for Sherman and like him because he benefits our team. Getting into the heads of other players, takes them off of their game and makes it easier for our team. If he was on another team, it wouldn't benefit us at all. So yes, it is hypocritical"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love Sherman, and yes I'd probably hate him if he was on another team. But, I really only care about the Hawks.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":92j8axnw said:

And the problem is...?

Oh ya that's right. nothing :roll:

Still trying to figure out why some whiners on here have a problem with anything Sherman said. He got called out, he didn't seek anything out. I swear, it seems like some would rather have a garbage team full of choir boys rather a good team with some attitude...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It has been this way forever, when a guy talks smack on another team, he's a punk, etc. When he's on your team, you can't help but like him. Ricky Watters comes to mind. I couldn't stand him when he was with the Niners and Eagles, but he came here and became one of my favorite players on the Hawks. It happens.