Revis attacking Sherman on twitter

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I don't really ever remember myself hating the TOs, Mosses, and Deions of the league. I do remember thinking how much I'd like to have those guys on my team in their primes. I don't mind players who have a little swagger and talk a little junk.

The only players on opposing teams who really bother me are the dirty ones.

hawker84

Reaction score
"I believe Revis called Sherm out. Either by being upset over the Bourbon Street incident, where Sherm asked people who was better, or Sherm not putting Revis on his list because he has to see what he's like when he comes back from his injury. Revis responded to this by calling Sherm a girl, so yeah I think Revis is a punk. I also think he's a great player and will be every bit of what he was before his acl. I just think he handled this like a punk".

actually Sherman started the whole thing when he put Revis on blast and posted his numbers against Revis's numbers on twitter well before this incident and the bourbon street incident.. as far as i know Revis never responded until this last exchange.. that was covered quite a bit in this forum..

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I long for the old days when players would just get back at each other by sleeping with their wife.

Twitter wars are entertaining, but they're about as catty and bitch-like as you can get. Be a man, get drunk and fistfight like God intended things to be settled.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ca3e6am said:
I long for the old days when players would just get back at each other by sleeping with their wife.

Twitter wars are entertaining, but they're about as catty and bitch-like as you can get. Be a man, get drunk and fistfight like God intended things to be settled.

Doesn't work that way anymore. Nowadays, the pussy that gets beaten files assault charges and the winner goes to jail. It's a shame...

grizbob

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1zewi4xc said:

Or pick fights on message boards :stirthepot: :mrgreen:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
grizbob":w9z3ldv2 said:
Sgt. Largent":w9z3ldv2 said:

Or pick fights on message boards :stirthepot: :mrgreen:

I see what you did there. Well played, well played.

razgriz737

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1i8emjvo said:
I don't really ever remember myself hating the TOs, Mosses, and Deions of the league. I do remember thinking how much I'd like to have those guys on my team in their primes. I don't mind players who have a little swagger and talk a little junk.

My thoughts exactly.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I think I just dropped a few IQ points arguing with that guy on Twitter. And yes, now I see..its stupid as hell to argue on Twitter.

The guy said Lockdown corners don't give up TD's. I showed him the YouTube video and told him Revis has given up at least 8. His response, "ookk. Well how long has he been in the league tho?"

Smh. :double facepalm

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It's stupid to argue with anybody you can't physically hit in real life if things get to that point.

Unfortunately, virtually all of us do it anyways.

Rat

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3mdd580j said:

I loved TO and Deion, but I've never liked Moss. TO and Deion played hard and got the most out of their abilities, and while they were cocky, they weren't thugs. Moss is a lazy a-hole who should have been much better than he was, even though he was amazing in his prime. If Moss had the drive of those other two, we would be talking about he and Jerry Rice as 1a and 1b on the all-time list.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Rat":1uic65l0 said:
DavidSeven":1uic65l0 said:

I loved TO and Deion, but I've never liked Moss. TO and Deion played hard and got the most out of their abilities, and while they were cocky, they weren't thugs. Moss is a lazy a-hole who should have been much better than he was, even though he was amazing in his prime. If Moss had the drive of those other two, we would be talking about he and Jerry Rice as 1a and 1b on the all-time list.
Same here...TO, Deion, ocho,Irvin never bothered me. Guys like Moss and Keyshawn did though.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
I just got into a twitter battle with someone over this. A guy called Sherman a lousy over corner. If you guys want to see the conversation go to my twitter @Blazenhawks

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2yaed28p said:
I think I just dropped a few IQ points arguing with that guy on Twitter. And yes, now I see..its stupid as hell to argue on Twitter.

The guy said Lockdown corners don't give up TD's. I showed him the YouTube video and told him Revis has given up at least 8. His response, "ookk. Well how long has he been in the league tho?"

I think the last twitter fight I got into was some dude spouting off about how the Seahawks are the worst drafting team in the league.... he was dead serious too. :roll:

edogg23

Reaction score
All Revis cares about is getting paid. He could care less about his team.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3vif5b8j said:
-The Glove-":3vif5b8j said:

I think the last twitter fight I got into was some dude spouting off about how the Seahawks are the worst drafting team in the league.... he was dead serious too. :roll:

If he brought this up in the Ruskell era, I might agree. But sounds like he's listening to too much Kiper.

The dude I talked said I "clearly DNT no football"

Then proceeded to counter my arguments with, "more INTs in zone, not M2M", "#'s lie when it comes to CBs". I said, "let me guess you're going to bring up Revis' lack of targets right? Lemme help you out. Sherman had 1 more Target 2012 than Revis in 2011"

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Revis was all over the "Revis Island" crap and basking in attention like it was Mr. Bubbles. Especially during the "Hard Knocks" BS. He was the benchmark for CB play and Sherm came out on fire, he makes it look easy and is having a lot of fun with it.

There are very few WR's making highlights on Sherman, in the rare case where plays are made, they are good ones and get lots of attention. I enjoy having Sherm out there, absorbing the attention. His teammates have to feed off that stuff and have to love being part of it.

If the Hawks get nasty in the QB pressure, Sherm's numbers are going to skyrocket.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I never had a problem with Sanders, that guy balled out for a very long time and was part of some damn good football teams. Keyshawn was pathetic, a self-appointed superstar that just wouldn't back up the talk.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3jvft3s9 said:

hahaha nice. 27 and over the hill - its too bad sherm is just way better of a corner at the moment.

I like Revis, and he's an awesome corner. The J - E - T - S JETS stink though, probably wont change until he is too old to be relavent.