Revisionist Seahawks History

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Interesting:

Wow - it's amusing to see people start to give Team3 ALL the same excuses in Denver that he had here.

He's playing the same ball. His ball. It's just that he had a few pieces here in the last few years that helped him mask the fact that he, like AR, depended on a few very talented receivers, including ADB. Without them, the emperor has no clothes. Same as Green Bay right now. Similarish to TB12 without Gronk. Look at many of his self promotion playing time videos. LOTS of timed deep routes to receivers on each side. I saw one where he was 'proud' he could throw it over a tent, in a timing route (where you couldn't see) - and he hit lots of them.

He's got skills. Won the Pro Bowl Skills competition. That was never a doubt.

His legs gave out. He got too fat. He couldn't run. I honestly think he may have been to short - just like everyone said in the beginning - which would explain him not being able to see over the line for the underneath/intermediate stuff. The blame for 'what happened in Seattle' - lies squarely on Russell Wilson. He's the one who flipped off the coaches, and ran it 'his' way. And Denver is about to reap the same rewards. "The guys always believed. They thought they were in it till the end!". Well, just 'cause you run around the sideline SAYING that - don't make it true.

AND - ya know what I thought about over the past couple days? I really think that the wheels fell off when Lynch left. I think Lynch kept him under check in the locker room for a few years. It's a crazy theory - but maybe.

Anyhow - thanks you Jesus that this idiot is no longer with us. Now Let's Riiii.... er Go Haw.... er -- Screw it: Geno for Prez Bitches!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts