Richard Sherman Celebrity softball game

lukerguy

Reaction score
-The Glove-":e8l8kcba said:
Well he raised more than $40k last year at Cheney, so let's leave it to the event planners to worry about money

Unfortunately, the ends doesn't always justify the means. People are benevolent in donating to charity.

Would it be ethical for me to promote a bike-athon or a fun run for breast cancer, and raise $50,000 for charity and $50,000 for my own personal account? The ends in this situation are fantastic, $50,000 to breast cancer, but does that mean that my means of obtaining $50,000 justifies the good of the situation?

Food for thought.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
lukerguy":bg8mc0po said:
-The Glove-":bg8mc0po said:
Well he raised more than $40k last year at Cheney, so let's leave it to the event planners to worry about money

Unfortunately, the ends doesn't always justify the means. People are benevolent in donating to charity.

Would it be ethical for me to promote a bike-athon or a fun run for breast cancer, and raise $50,000 for charity and $50,000 for my own personal account? The ends in this situation are fantastic, $50,000 to breast cancer, but does that mean that my means of obtaining $50,000 justifies the good of the situation?

Food for thought.

Cmon man...what are you trying to say? People are too damn cynical nowadays. A man can't do a good thing without someone looking for ulterior motives? If you want to question Sherman's integrity go ahead and start your own thread about this topic.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Anyways...moving on. I haven't purchased my tickets yet but hope to secure some soon. Hope it won't sell out before then

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
-The Glove-":14j3wnhr said:
lukerguy":14j3wnhr said:
-The Glove-":14j3wnhr said:

Food for thought.

Cmon man...what are you trying to say? People are too damn cynical nowadays. A man can't do a good thing without someone looking for ulterior motives? If you want to question Sherman's integrity go ahead and start your own thread about this topic.

No doubt. Just the wording of what portion would go to charity has some people going crazy!