Richard Sherman threatens to 'ruin' rep of reporter

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ov5h0vrr said:
If I ever meet Si, the first round is on me. :irishdrinkers:

Next year's Super Bowl is in Minneapolis!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2fu0ru6p said:
SoulfishHawk":2fu0ru6p said:
If I ever meet Si, the first round is on me. :irishdrinkers:

Next year's Super Bowl is in Minneapolis!

Well if recent history is any indication, Seattle will be there. Seems we make it every time its in a cold ass city lately (Detroit, NY). Totally off topic but the SuperBowl should rotate between New Orleans and Miami..... Introduce LA once that playground is built....

I digress....

EDIT: Oh man what if the Raiders actually move to Vegas!! gotta get Vegas in on the rotation. New Orleans, Miami, Vegas, LA wash rinse repeat.

StoneCold

Reaction score
There is another thing that Richard said at the presser that bothered me. The explanation that if they'd have given up a TD the offense would be with their rights to bitch at the D. Would have seen some fireworks if Moore pointed out, "Weren't we ahead by 10 points in the 4th quarter?" RS head explodes and takes out half the media.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":d5an4eiy said:
He should just play ball and not be calling out the offensive coaches, period.
Bullpucky, Pete has cultivated a mindset, where players & Coaches exchange ideas on how best to synchronize for maximization of efficiency on plays.
I also believe that Richard Sherman is highly respected by the Coaches for his football acumen, and input that helps to get his fellow defenders up to speed.
As one of the League's top Cornerbacks, Sherman's instincts probably told him that this repeat play from the 1 yard line was laden with the same risks as before, well, he was right, and it nearly wound up with the same results.
If Pete wants Sherman's input on some plays, he probably shouldn't have ask for the Player-Coaches interaction.
Sherman dumping his emotions on Bevell was unnecessary, Sherman has a problem with keeping his emotions in check, even when he makes mistaken reads on some of his own plays, he openly criticizes himself on the sidelines.
Moore was only interested in antagonizing Sherman, "he should just do HIS job as a sports analyst", and leave his crap at the studio, as it's obvious that he knew that nothing good was going to come of his negative bantering on Sherman....Here we are, 4 pages in, so I guess Moore probably got what he aimed for, eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":9u19dii3 said:
Sports Hernia":9u19dii3 said:
Hawkfish":9u19dii3 said:
NFL is entertainment and Richard Sherman is an entertainer. Stage, cinema, sports. It's really all the same.

Who wants Bill Belichek-type press conferences?

I love Richard Sherman's persona. Love the bravado and attitude. So what if he thinks he's better than everyone else? He's not a cancer in the locker room. He brings an edge to a football team that desperately needs it this year IMO.
BINGO, this is entertainment, not brain surgery.

Nobody wants Belicheck type press conferences.

I think all people are asking for is for Sherman not to have a temper tantrum at the OC on the sideline when he doesn't call the play Sherman wants... and to not act like Billy big bollocks to members of the press when they quiz him on said drama.
Again, it was neither a query, nor quizzing by Moore, it was an unnecessary jab statement....Moore wasn't a victim, he was the perpetrator.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seems to always be somebody else's fault with Richard. Has he ever publically said he himself didn't play well?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":r87uu23x said:
Sports Hernia":r87uu23x said:
Sgt. Largent":r87uu23x said:
Sports Hernia":r87uu23x said:
Maybe I'm a Jerkface McGee, but I have no problems with the Hawks being the team wearing "the black hats"! Hawks against the world!

We're cool with against the world, how bout not against each other?
Disagreeing with a POV doesnt make one against another.

Huh?

Yelling at your own teammates and coordinators is the textbook definition of "each other."
Nevermind, I misinterpreted your post.

classicaaron

Reaction score
this is why I posted in the other thread about him talking about playing Thursday night games and telling him to shut up and just play. everyone on here jumps on me stating its a valid thought and who am I to tell someone when and what they can talk about. this is just another instance where he should just shut his mouth. blast away again at me, I don't really care. he can talk all he wants whenever he wants, all he is doing is sounding more and more stupid with every passing press conference. cant wait to see what stupid thing he says next. im tired of his song and dance. tired of non seahawks fans always bringing it up to me so in no way will I support his crap anymore. I hope hes superbowl mvp but still gives me the right to say hes starting to become an idiot.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I think Sherman and all his antics have helped our team so far. His latest "miss steps" may have a positive result as well. Hope so. Conflict is not always bad. Making mistakes can be a good thing. But I don't view pro athletes as role models. He is just a dude and a great entertainer. And a leader on the greatest seahawks football squad.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":2q7276z6 said:
Moore may well be an "assclown," but Sherman sounds like a member of the Mafia by saying that he will "ruin him."
But, but, but, but...

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Basis4day":74d28v6w said:
This might be the first time that Sherman did something that legitimately bothered me.

I love Jim Moore.
Ass clowns unite!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2v2pjlzv said:
Basis4day":2v2pjlzv said:
This might be the first time that Sherman did something that legitimately bothered me.

I love Jim Moore.
Wow, tough crowd. Jim Moore is great! Seems like we're the only ones in the house who like him. I think Danny, Dave, and Moore is hands down the best show on 710, and like you said earlier, Moore makes the show.

I really think Sherm blew this whole thing out of proportion, although I'm glad this Bevell thing isn't going away. He should be kicking road apples, and this may speed up the process. How many times have we seen him actually go to a game plan that works, but ditches it promptly. Sherm sees what we see. Bevell it's a major problem.
Ass clowns unite!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't want Sherm to be anyone else than who he is.
One thing I've always like about the Seahawks is no fake B.S. Like I said before, the Hawks are a family. And in a family, you sometimes have to endure some squabbles.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I love Sherm lock stock and barrel. Is it some sort of civil rights imperative put an ass clown first?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1lkmfd5z said:
I love Sherm lock stock and barrel. Is it some sort of civil rights imperative put an ass clown first?

The reporter?