Richard Sherman vibing at Seahawks mock game

keasley45

Reaction score

Sherm present and hanging with Carroll.

People seem to want to be involved with the franchise. Wonder what changed?

The folks that don't want to believe that Russ's myriad challenges and Pete basically giving him a pass for 10 years didn't contribute significantly to this team's struggles...

Can't wait for the season to start.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
It's going to be fun!

Nice to see Sherman, he's an all time favorite player of mine.

After we won our championship, I could afford only one SB jersey and I chose his. Had I the finances, I would have purchased those of other players. I remember being in the store and got to talking to a guy who was searching for a Kam jersey.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
It was after I saw Sherm exchange jerseys after games with Frank Clark and Russ that I realized a lot of what he says is for entertainment...except his hatred of Crabtree :)

As far as Sherm being on good terms now, he never came out and asked for a trade or wanted out. Of course he was upset being cut, but looks like time has healed that wound.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
It was after I saw Sherm exchange jerseys after games with Frank Clark and Russ that I realized a lot of what he says is for entertainment...except his hatred of Crabtree :)

As far as Sherm being on good terms now, he never came out and asked for a trade or wanted out. Of course he was upset being cut, but looks like time has healed that wound.
Lol, I'll never forget his rant against Crabtree ater that game. Normally composed Erin Andrews looked to be at a loss for words.

toffee

Reaction score

Sherm present and hanging with Carroll.

People seem to want to be involved with the franchise. Wonder what changed?

Sure that was Sherm and not Tarig Woolen? Nah, It was Sherm and good to see him on OUR sideline. Hawks stars turned their nose after Carroll sold his soul to Russ, now that he grew a pair, the former stars ARE BACK.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This is awesome, b/c the Sherman/Carroll relationship was supposedly broken when he was released and part b/c of the hostility with RW. Maybe the bridge home is being built and Sherm will rejoin the fold and with luck Amy e he can be a mentor or a sometime outside coach to help Woolen and Bryant become special CBs

Sherm is very much his own man but I suspect like most players they miss the locker room and that feeling of being part of his team and the Hawks are that team and he wants back in, in some role.

For me I miss his attitude and his emotional toughness which can be passed on to our young CBS.

This to me is good news.

toffee

Reaction score
This is awesome, b/c the Sherman/Carroll relationship was supposedly broken when he was released and part b/c of the hostility with RW. Maybe the bridge home is being built and Sherm will rejoin the fold and with luck Amy e he can be a mentor or a sometime outside coach to help Woolen and Bryant become special CBs

Sherm is very much his own man but I suspect like most players they miss the locker room and that feeling of being part of his team and the Hawks are that team and he wants back in, in some role.

For me I miss his attitude and his emotional toughness which can be passed on to our young CBS.

This to me is good news.
In my dreams, Sherm and Woolen watch films together, Woolen has all the measurables and athleticism, all he need is football IQ dedication, and work ethic. Sherm is all about his football IQ, preparations, and ethics.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sherm and Pete were talking all the way up to when he signed with the 49ers.

Even after his time with the 9ers Sherm has always given love to Pete and defended him.

toffee

Reaction score
Sherm and Pete were talking all the way up to when he signed with the 49ers.

Even after his time with the 9ers Sherm has always given love to Pete and defended him.
From what we read and speculate, the LOB vs Pete thing started with Pete's one sided favoritism towards Russell Wilson. I joked that Pete sold his soul to Russ :)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
LOB v. The team, doubtful, but there sure were a few egos at work. Sadly the D was subordinated to RW who was into RW and not the team. loved him as a player but was not unhappy he wanted out to do ‘his thing and establish his reputation, not he hadn’t done it here.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Didn't Sherm get an NFL broadcasting analyst job with a network or streaming service?

Thought that I read that a while back.

He'll be working for Amazon Thursday night broadcasts according to several articles.

keasley45

Reaction score
Sherm is out of work. Thats whats changed.

Just because he's out of work, doesn't mean he'd want to work for someone he doesn't respect or resents in some way.

And he doesn't need a job.

He was there because its the best franchise he's played for and he respects PC and the Hawks.

He knows what went down here.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Richard involved in any way, shape or form can only be a good thing. The Tip should be immortalized in the form of a statue.
Had it happened in a Superbowl victory, I'm sure that it would have been... but a Conference Championship game is nothing to sneeze at. It was a helluva play by Sherm.