Richard Sherman vibing at Seahawks mock game

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Sherman did a series of interviews with Patrick Peterson, and he seemed to heavily imply that Russ will fall short and will be exposed in terms of being worthy of the HOF. (since most consider him a HOF QB).

He leaves the door open; if Russ produces in the playoffs in that division - he will show himself to be HOF worthy. But if he falls short, it will be clear that he was a product of the environment of success and not the driver of that success.

toffee

Reaction score
Sherman did a series of interviews with Patrick Peterson, and he seemed to heavily imply that Russ will fall short and will be exposed in terms of being worthy of the HOF. (since most consider him a HOF QB).

He leaves the door open; if Russ produces in the playoffs in that division - he will show himself to be HOF worthy. But if he falls short, it will be clear that he was a product of the environment of success and not the driver of that success.
I felt the same when I watched Sherm's interview, and Sherm is seldom wrong on football matters. I personally feel that if Russ couldn't bring Bronco to promised land in the next two years, aka honey moon period, he will not visit the promised land with Broncos. It's just matter of time when Russ' unique personality alienate himself from the teammates.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
To be fair, Russ comes off as pretty unlikeable. Sherman could be biased, especially because his LOB damned near killed themselves protecting leads while our offense repeatedly shot itself in the foot. Is that Wilson's fault? Not sure that makes much sense.

So I will take Sherman's eval with a grain of salt because he clearly dislikes Russ. I believe Wilson was the driver of that success once the LOB left and the defense faded. But we will see.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
When the Seahawks have a 30 for 30 it’ll come to light what happen and what some players feeling towards the organization is.

I suspect Lynch, Kam, KJ, Baldwin and now Sherm hold no apparent ill will towards the team.

I remember when Sherm got into trouble with his attempted break in rage outside of his father in laws home, Carroll, said Sherm would have the “assistance” from the Seahawks.

That in itself probably helped Sherm psychologically more than anything that Carroll still cares for him. Just a thought. I’m not sure but, it seems whatever animosity Sherm have had is water under the bridge.

It’s still good to see Sherm back speaking with Carroll and sharing a good time with each other.

Sometimes it’s about more than football. Just wholesome.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
In my dreams, no other men are present. Ever
Like the idea here but I want to add Bryant and Brown to the classes and the Hawks could find themselves with the best Defensive backfield in the NFL.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
When the Seahawks have a 30 for 30 it’ll come to light what happen and what some players feeling towards the organization is.

I suspect Lynch, Kam, KJ, Baldwin and now Sherm hold no apparent ill will towards the team.

I remember when Sherm got into trouble with his attempted break in rage outside of his father in laws home, Carroll, said Sherm would have the “assistance” from the Seahawks.

That in itself probably helped Sherm psychologically more than anything that Carroll still cares for him. Just a thought. I’m not sure but, it seems whatever animosity Sherm have had is water under the bridge.

It’s still good to see Sherm back speaking with Carroll and sharing a good time with each other.

Sometimes it’s about more than football. Just wholesome.
Great post and absolutely true!

Pete keeps the door open to his guys, who come back when they accept that their playing days are done. They know they are welcome and highly thought of here.