Rodgers now the NFL MVP Leader

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hgwellz12":21o67hry said:
On another note, do us Hawk fans actually go to other team message boards to jackoff and slob on players from OUR team like these clowns?
Is that a normal thing?
I wouldn't know because I barely have time to post here. The LAST thing I would do is go to a flamebroiled Whiner or Packer forum to discuss the SEAHAWKS. That just REEKS of a bored mfer lookin for love in all the wrong places.
But maybe that's just me. :|

I used to go to webzone to read and laugh. Never posted though. It was more like pulling the comic strips out of the Sunday paper when I was a kid.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I Iove reading plebzone.

I feel like emperor palpatine. "Good, good, let the hate flow through you".

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jel22vmo said:
Going to another team's forum? Never have, never will. What a waste of energy.
Only one team matters, Go Hawks
Closing one's mind completely to other viewpoints is never a good thing, IMO.

...Not that there's much intelligence to be had from the 49ers Webzone, but my point stands.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1aeff238 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1aeff238 said:
hgwellz12":1aeff238 said:
Why do we keep getting these bum ass fans from other teams running straight to our house with the bull $h!t?
Why’d you wait until October of 2012 to join the most popular Seahawks forum? Seems suspiciously like this wasn’t “your house” until Russell Wilson, the Legion of Boom and those sleek unifirms showed up.

I say that to say this: the 2012th Man is the reason “bum ass fans from other teams” run straight to “your” house, which “you” moved into in 2012.

No disrespect to Seahawk fans who knew who Steve Largent was before 2012.

Maaaaaan, if you don't gitcho dusty ass on somewhere with yo bullshyt! I wasn't even aware of this place until that exact date and it had everything to do with a Google search for your maggot ass team and fanbase's dream shatterer, Richard Sherman, if you must know.

I have grandkids, doggy. Been a Seahawks fan since I moved here from Dallas when I was 4. I have been an active member of exactly ONE message board before this one, and that one was centered around thick black women from the upper east coast, rap/hiphop, and politics.

Anyway, take your 5 dusty rings & go play badminton in rush hour traffic.
If the glass slipper doesn’t fit, don’t wear it. I’m just saying that the 2012th man bandwagon jumpers, with some help from Richard Sherman (who they all emulated), is why other fans come here to talk trash.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Also for the curious, a lot of 49er fans are here because they are banned on the official 49ers forums because the admin and mods are absolute fruitcake jackasses (just to join you basically have to fellate an army), and the webzone has thousand page long threads and doesn’t even allow avatars.

What’s the point of being a fan if you can’t have a rivalry with other fan bases? If you tried doing it on the official 49ers forum, your banishment is only a matter of time, and if you tried it on the webzone, your posts would get burried in an avalanche of useless text.

On an unrelated note, it does tickle me to see all the calls for a safe space though. :lol:

OP
OP
PackerNation

PackerNation

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":zqgmkvmb said:
PackerNation":zqgmkvmb said:
Sgt. Largent":zqgmkvmb said:
Maulbert":zqgmkvmb said:
Wilson leads the league in TD passes, Rating, TD%, and Int%. But yeah, Rodgers is the MVP :roll:

MVP is about stats for sure, but it's also about the success of the team they play for.

So like I said in week two when the rumblings of Russell being in the lead for MVP, his winning or losing will be dependent on our success this year. If Russell leads us to a 13-3 record and winning the NFC West? Then yes, Russell will probably win the MVP.

If we go 10-6 again and Russell plays well, but not well enough to challenge guys like Rodgers that are going to have that great record AS WELL? Then no, he's not going to win again.

I know we all like to project some sort of bias or conspiracy theory to these things, but it's as much about the team's success as it is the player's success when it comes to popularity contests like MVP, coach of the year, etc.

You would think so, but look at 2009 when they awarded it to Payton Manning and he was far behind Brees, Favre and even Rodgers stat wise. They gave it to Manning purely on record and "feel good".

I think top dogs in the race are easily Rodgers or Wilson at this point. Not only for stats but if you remove these players from their respective teams, the teams are significantly worse. Wilson has been your best player for a long time now and was a huge reason you won the SB and got there again the following year. He is also the reason you are 6-2 right now and trending upwards. Rare combination of arm strength and feet that drive defenses crazy.

Rodgers is currently calling a lot of his own plays and running the critical 2 min. offense with some great success. So far, I think Rodgers has a bit of an edge given the last few weeks but if either QB wins it, I'll be happy. I have a huge respect for Wilson, especially for all he does for WI (Badgerland) in the off-season. He makes watching football fun. So does Rodgers, especially if you are a Packer fan.

Did you even read the rest of my post? The 2009 Colts went 14-2 and went to the SB. THAT'S my point.

When's the last time an MVP didn't even win his own division. If Russell, or Rodgers for that matter win the MVP they have to have great stats, win their division with a great record.

So you guys can have all the pissing matches you want comparing player stats, but it ain't gonna mean a damn thing winning the MVP if Russell or Rodgers don't even win their own division.

Yes. That is why I agreed with you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2ftfvvpe said:
Also for the curious, a lot of 49er fans are here because they are banned on the official 49ers forums because the admin and mods are absolute fruitcake jackasses (just to join you basically have to fellate an army), and the webzone has thousand page long threads and doesn’t even allow avatars...........
Naw, you all just closet Seahawk fans. C'mon on out to the light.......

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2wegd3tl said:
Sports Hernia":2wegd3tl said:
hgwellz12":2wegd3tl said:
5_Golden_Rings":2wegd3tl said:
Why’d you wait until October of 2012 to join the most popular Seahawks forum? Seems suspiciously like this wasn’t “your house” until Russell Wilson, the Legion of Boom and those sleek unifirms showed up.

I say that to say this: the 2012th Man is the reason “bum ass fans from other teams” run straight to “your” house, which “you” moved into in 2012.

Maaaaaan, if you don't gitcho dusty ass on somewhere with yo bullshyt! I wasn't even aware of this place until that exact date and it had everything to do with a Google search for your maggot ass team and fanbase's dream shatterer, Richard Sherman, if you must know.

I have grandkids, doggy. Been a Seahawks fan since I moved here from Dallas when I was 4. I have been an active member of exactly ONE message board before this one, and that one was centered around thick black women from the upper east coast, rap/hiphop, and politics.

If it was up to me all rival trolls would be banished. It’s not my sandbox though.
I’m not saying rival fans, rival trolls, and they are well aware of who they are.

I just don't get the appeal of frequenting or even visiting another team's message board. I don't really care what other teams' fans are saying about their team or my team and I know they don't want to hear what I have to say about my team or what I think about their team. It's very hard to do any of that without sounding like a troll, whether you are trolling or not. That's just my opinion though.
So much this! Great post.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":fjaugedz said:
I Iove reading plebzone.

I feel like emperor palpatine. "Good, good, let the hate flow through you".
I do too. .....but reading and trolling are 2 different things.
I’ve never posted over there, never will.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":vubl1etg said:
hgwellz12":vubl1etg said:
5_Golden_Rings":vubl1etg said:
hgwellz12":vubl1etg said:
Why do we keep getting these bum ass fans from other teams running straight to our house with the bull $h!t?

If the glass slipper doesn’t fit, don’t wear it. I’m just saying that the 2012th man bandwagon jumpers, with some help from Richard Sherman (who they all emulated), is why other fans come here to talk trash.

That’s fine. I bet I’m more annoyed by the “12” thing than you'll ever be, but citing someone's forum join date is just flat out lame. You do realize it's possible to exist as a fan outside of this forum and the internet, right? There are probably tens of thousands of fans that go to the games every week and don't even know this place exists.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":8d0vk2l2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":8d0vk2l2 said:
hgwellz12":8d0vk2l2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":8d0vk2l2 said:

That’s fine. I bet I’m more annoyed by the “12” thing than you'll ever be, but citing someone's forum join date is just flat out lame. You do realize it's possible to exist as a fan outside of this forum and the internet, right? There are probably tens of thousands of fans that go to the games every week and don't even know this place exists.
Ignore the Niner troll, he’s an “0-1’er”. Niners are 0-1 in Super Bowls during his fandom.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It's easy to see why the whiners are so salty. Since the 2002 realignment they have won the west just 3 times which is the same amount the Tards and Lambs have. In effect they are the joint worse team in the league. The best team by a country mile are the Seahawks with 8 wins.

I guess they are sick of being the prison bitch so I can understand their tantrums.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1yopqdb0 said:
Someone give PackerNation some more Hershey's Syrup ASAP before he runs out from drizzling it all over Rodgers' "hot dog".

Well who do you expect a forum member with the name "PackerNation" to root for, Ryan Tannehill?

chris98251

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":32ht5mql said:
RolandDeschain":32ht5mql said:
Someone give PackerNation some more Hershey's Syrup ASAP before he runs out from drizzling it all over Rodgers' "hot dog".

Well who do you expect a forum member with the name "PackerNation" to root for, Ryan Tannehill?

Well it really should say Chili Cheese Dog.

OP
OP
PackerNation

PackerNation

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3el8w8v4 said:
RolandDeschain":3el8w8v4 said:

I forgot that guy was still around!

Both Rodgers and Wilson should have great passing/yardage this Sunday.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2n7ser98 said:
RolandDeschain":2n7ser98 said:

Nothing wrong with rooting for his guy. Being a homer and unrealistic about Rodgers' "supremacy" over Wilson this season thus far is where I have the problem.