Rodgers now the NFL MVP Leader

nanomoz

Reaction score
And Rodgers led the league in sucking a fat, shit-covered chode today.

He's gonna fold. He sucks on the road, and gets more help than anyone I've ever seen from officials.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Dude wont show up until Rodgers has another good game. Just a weird move coming to a Seahawks forum to brag.

OP
OP
PackerNation

PackerNation

Reaction score
Maulbert":6e1rjuf9 said:
29/43, 378 yds, 5 TDs, 133.7 rtg.

vs.

23/35, 161 yds, 1 TD, 85.5 rtg.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Great day by Wilson, not so much Rodgers. :)

Long way to go.......

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3ed6e0cp said:
On another note, do us Hawk fans actually go to other team message boards to jackoff and slob on players from OUR team like these clowns?
Is that a normal thing?
I wouldn't know because I barely have time to post here. The LAST thing I would do is go to a flamebroiled Whiner or Packer forum to discuss the SEAHAWKS. That just REEKS of a bored mfer lookin for love in all the wrong places.
But maybe that's just me. :|
:laugh:
:2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Who's your daddy, Rodgers?

75107611_2866020873444582_7822589966755561472_n.jpg

toffee

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2ispipxe said:
hgwellz12":2ispipxe said:
On another note, do us Hawk fans actually go to other team message boards to jackoff and slob on players from OUR team like these clowns?
Is that a normal thing?
I wouldn't know because I barely have time to post here. The LAST thing I would do is go to a flamebroiled Whiner or Packer forum to discuss the SEAHAWKS. That just REEKS of a bored mfer lookin for love in all the wrong places.
But maybe that's just me. :|
:laugh:
:2thumbs:

This

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24vvitte said:
Seanhawk":24vvitte said:
5_Golden_Rings":24vvitte said:
hgwellz12":24vvitte said:
Maaaaaan, if you don't gitcho dusty ass on somewhere with yo bullshyt! I wasn't even aware of this place until that exact date and it had everything to do with a Google search for your maggot ass team and fanbase's dream shatterer, Richard Sherman, if you must know.

I have grandkids, doggy. Been a Seahawks fan since I moved here from Dallas when I was 4. I have been an active member of exactly ONE message board before this one, and that one was centered around thick black women from the upper east coast, rap/hiphop, and politics.

Anyway, take your 5 dusty rings & go play badminton in rush hour traffic.
If the glass slipper doesn’t fit, don’t wear it. I’m just saying that the 2012th man bandwagon jumpers, with some help from Richard Sherman (who they all emulated), is why other fans come here to talk trash.

That’s fine. I bet I’m more annoyed by the “12” thing than you'll ever be, but citing someone's forum join date is just flat out lame. You do realize it's possible to exist as a fan outside of this forum and the internet, right? There are probably tens of thousands of fans that go to the games every week and don't even know this place exists.
Ignore the Niner troll, he’s an “0-1’er”. Niners are 0-1 in Super Bowls during his fandom.
Dude I can recite by memory 49er playoff scores from 26 years ago. I can tell you how many touchdowns Steve Young thre against the Bears, then the Cowboys, and everyone knows the Chargers in 1994-95.

I can tell you what FREAKING UNIFORMS they wore in the 1998 preseason ffs.

Where do you find TAHT info online? Well here it is: in the 1998 preseason they wore WHITE pants, the same ones from 1996 and 1997, and then surprised the world against the Jets in the season opener by coming out in metallic gold pants. It was such a cool feeling watching that for me.

So yeah. hmm... I remember J.J. Stokes dropping a deep preseason pass from Steve Young that year, I believe it was against the Dolphins. If I recall correctly, the 49ers were home, but wore all white.

Who in the fk that jumped on the bandwagon in the Harbaugh years would know THAT by memory? No one. No one except a true diehard fanatic. Like me.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Back on topic:

Wilson is the MVP so far and it's unanimous. That, by the way, is the one thing he needs to punch a ticket to Canton. If he gets a second one after this one, or a second Super Bowl, that'll be a first ballot ticket (or if he assaults one of the career stats like TDs or yards or something).

OP
OP
PackerNation

PackerNation

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3iag1vax said:
Back on topic:

Wilson is the MVP so far and it's unanimous. That, by the way, is the one thing he needs to punch a ticket to Canton. If he gets a second one after this one, or a second Super Bowl, that'll be a first ballot ticket (or if he assaults one of the career stats like TDs or yards or something).

What is your take on Garoppolo? Bad year, slow start or just not as good as advertised? I expected him to be in these conversations at this stage of the season.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
5_Golden_Rings":2hxnyl6a said:
Back on topic:

Concur. And he's waging a pretty fair assault on stats as well. He'll own a lot of records when it's all said and done. He's one of the most clutch 4th quarter/overtime comeback quarterbacks ever already. Leading the league since he joined it. Just passed Favre for 4th in most touchdowns in his first eight seasons, and that's one that will figure big with regards to how it relates to overall touchdowns and interceptions in his career.

I don't think he necessarily needs an MVP to punch a ticket to Canton, but it would certainly help a lot. And another Super Bowl would put him firmly in the first ballot conversation. I do think he's on track to win MVP this year, and by a clear margin. With him, this team is contending. Without him, rebuilding. That, coupled with the insane stats he's been putting up, is MVP caliber.

Maulbert

Reaction score
PackerNation":12m4sbnx said:
5_Golden_Rings":12m4sbnx said:
Back on topic:

What is your take on Garoppolo? Bad year, slow start or just not as good as advertised? I expected him to be in these conversations at this stage of the season.

As a Seahawks fan it gives me so much pleasure in calling him what he is: A GAME MANAGER. :stirthepot:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":23p6bkwc said:
PackerNation":23p6bkwc said:
5_Golden_Rings":23p6bkwc said:
Back on topic:

As a Seahawks fan it gives me so much pleasure in calling him what he is: A GAME MANAGER. :stirthepot:

Did you watch TNF against Arizona? JimmyG proved he was more than a game manager. You have Kaep/Gabbert/Hoyer/CJB/Mullens in there, they couldn't do that. Even though any one of them could probably do what JimmyG otherwise usually does. Game manage.

He does that because outside of the Cards game, they haven't NEEDED him to make these higher-risk plays. Just get it to Kittle, to Juice (who's coming back 11/11), trust that Front 7 to carve it up on defense. If he were coached to throw as often as Goff, he'd probably have similar results.

xray

Reaction score
Maulbert":2ojvp2u6 said:
PackerNation":2ojvp2u6 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2ojvp2u6 said:
Back on topic:

Everything you post is awesome ...but I do take offense at your avatar of Barbara Bush having a problem . in a stage coach.

Maulbert

Reaction score
xray":i4c50d6u said:
Maulbert":i4c50d6u said:
PackerNation":i4c50d6u said:
5_Golden_Rings":i4c50d6u said:
Back on topic:

Everything you post is awesome ...but I do take offense at your avatar of Barbara Bush having a problem . in a stage coach.

Poor little xray kicking rocks because he feels inferior.

Grow up.

OP
OP
PackerNation

PackerNation

Reaction score
Maulbert":2okvx0ot said:
PackerNation":2okvx0ot said:
5_Golden_Rings":2okvx0ot said:
Back on topic:

a la Trent Dilfer? Tell me he is better than that.

Latest posts