Ron Jaworski has to be the dumbest "expert" EVER

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Polaris":xyu7fuqk said:
Marvin49":xyu7fuqk said:
Kap is faster than Cam. I know what the combine numbers say, but I've seen their speed in games. Kap is faster and Cam is bigger and stronger (tho Kap has a better arm and a longer release).

I knew peeps would disagree with me on the second part.

Perhaps not as much as you might think. I still think Wilson is better than Kaepernick but I am a Seattle fan. That said, if I had to pick between Cam and Kaep to be my starting QB, I'd pick Kaep.
Agreed if those are my choices. I think Cam is mentally soft. Keep is starting not to be soft it's going to be interesting the next 10-15 years.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":2s9yc1vz said:
checkdanews":2s9yc1vz said:
Marvin49":2s9yc1vz said:
Hawk Strap":2s9yc1vz said:
Cam Newton

Doesn't have the speed or IMO the temperment (and I know peeps will say the same of Colin here...agree to disagree).

When the Niners got up by 2 scores in that game, you could just see it on his face that it was over.

Colin never got kicked out of school for stealing a laptop either.

Sorry...can't stand Newton. I've never liked the guy.

Cam doesn't have the speed? They both run a 4.5 40.

And we could say the same thing about Kaps face when he plays Seattle, whenever something doesn't go his way you can see his facial expressions, and body language...Very similar to Cam *shrugs*

Kap is faster than Cam. I know what the combine numbers say, but I've seen their speed in games. Kap is faster and Cam is bigger and stronger (tho Kap has a better arm and a longer release).

I knew peeps would disagree with me on the second part.

Hey funboy. Nobody cares about your gangly baby giraffe quarterback or the oversized man-baby in Carolina. This be about the man Russell Wilson, the greatness that be Russell Wilson and what a giant incompetent moron Ron Jaworski is. Keep your goofy knock-kneed gonzo face quarterback out of it. Capice?!