Round 5 Pick 153 Tariq Woolen CB UTSA

getnasty

Reaction score
At least from best player available they are killing this draft. Who knows if any of them work but i don't think we've reached on a pick while addressing needs.

Mase

Reaction score
I love this pick. Liked him for our 4th rounder. It’s been a while since the last time I became obsessed with a DB I wanted us to take earlier. Last one was Kam Chancellor. Let’s hope this one turns out equally well. Kudos to JS for just letting it happen. I see zero reaches so far in this draft.

Mase

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Even if he doesn't work out at corner he could help on special teams. Just watching his highlights he does look fast on tape. So its not just track speed.

GemCity

Reaction score
Thus guy’s an athlete. He hasn’t played the position for that long. Out of all our picks, I consider him to be the riskiest.

But, if they can get him spun up….ouuuuuuwheeee.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Thus guy’s an athlete. He hasn’t played the position for that long. Out of all our picks, I consider him to be the riskiest.

But, if they can get him spun up….ouuuuuuwheeee.
GOOD risk. This guy is an absolute burner. He has experience at WR...just in case.
One thing I notice in all our picks is that they rank highly in the speed category. Pete is working hard to improve team speed at every position.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
He could be the Ricardo Lockette of our defense: a great gunner on ST.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll ever have him catch passes on offense. He was a WR at one point. Imagine having Tariq, DK and No-E on the field together!

Frozenropers1

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll ever have him catch passes on offense. He was a WR at one point. Imagine having Tariq, DK and No-E on the field together!
There is a reason they moved him to defense………..stone hands. 😂🤣😂🤣

Latest posts