Russ frustrated he didn’t have weapons

JPatera76

Reaction score
Apparently Russ thought he didn’t have weapons…

At this point Russ is a two faced prick all about his brand and trying to be like Brady.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean…… Lynch, Lockett, DK, Baldwin, Tate/Sherman, Kam, ET3, Browner, Avril, Bennet, Wagner, Wright, Mebane, Bryant.. Percy, Graham, Marshall..

Russell didn’t have slouch names for supporting cast yet apparently none of them helped him be the “Tom Brady” he thinks he is. He’d ignore the middle the field.. nah screw it.. I’m sure we all could go on and on about what he didn’t do. Fact is Im pretty now when Pete in the press conference where he went on about his philosophy and going away from it, he as referring to Russ, and how he tried but it wasn’t working so for example the last few games of the season Pete chose Peteball and his philosophy and we did phenomenal. Penny kicked ass, kept defenses honest.

GemCity

Reaction score
Didn’t have enough weapons or that the offensive playcalling did things like run into a stacked box (pick a number…9 as an example) in Wild Card games against a top ranked run defense?

See 2018 game against Dallas as an example.

toffee

Reaction score
He did get his say when he was cooking, except it didn't last long as teams have high football IQ guys to analysis his recipes.

Last edited:

getnasty

Reaction score
I can see complaining about the OL and offensive game plan but you can't complain about weapons then accept a trade to a team that has worse weapons.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I really hope he gets a dose of reality in Denver. Surprised that inflated head could fit through stadium doors at mile high. I'm sure as time passes we will hear about other things that went on. It is really telling to me that when he was traded not a peep on social media from any current or former players except for Metcalf.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

At this point Russ is a two faced prick all about his brand and trying to be like Brady.

I've criticized Wilson (on the field, he either failed to see or didn't want to see teammates open for short yardage, and off the field, he refused a trade to the Commanders when they offered the Seahawks a better return for Wilson than the Donkeys did), but what he is actually quoted as saying in that tweet is that he was frustrated he didn't have enough "say" in the Seahawks offense, not that he was frustrated that he didn't have enough weapons.
I take that to mean that he wanted more input into how the offense would be run, not more or better offensive skill players.

So addressing what I think Wilson actually said, I'm hoping they run the new offense in Denver exactly as Wilson wants, with no party-poopin' Pete to intervene and stop the "cooking" when it starts causing a lot of interceptions. I'm already expecting the reputation of the Donkeys' offensive line to take a huge hit as their QB is suddenly and mysteriously among the most-hit and most-sacked in the league. I still dislike the Donkeys enough from the Seahawks' days in the AFC West that I hope they end up among the league "leaders" in their QB being intercepted too.

toffee

Reaction score
I really hope he gets a dose of reality in Denver. Surprised that inflated head could fit through stadium doors at mile high. I'm sure as time passes we will hear about other things that went on. It is really telling to me that when he was traded not a peep on social media from any current or former players except for Metcalf.

Even Metcalf's farewell was lukewarm at best, I thought he praised Bobby a bit more for teaching him how to handle himself, he only praised Russ for teaching him how to swim. One truly have to question how much extra efforts guys made for their leader with unlimited abilities.

Guys on OL? they were under the bus, Lockett? not a peep, Uncle Will? not a peep, RBs? not a peep. Not even 'very good friend' Marshawn.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
#letrusscook

He isn't fast enough to play the way he wants, sandlot style. His time to throw is going to go down as a result of being unable to escape the way he did in his youth. He's going to shoulder more of the offensive burden on his arm, so he is going to spend even more time running for his life, instead of taking the short pass or throwing it away. By the end of games he will be tired out from running. All of this will give him even less time to identify those wide open receivers, and downfield burners, that are the only ones he is willing to throw to. Sacks going up. Interceptions going up. It's going to get ugly.

brimsalabim

Reaction score

Where does it say that Russell felt he "did not have weapons" ? The tweet you posted says he was frustrated that he didn't have input in the offensive design!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
C'mon this is such BS. He is a hero ball player and a good one but he could be so much better if he'd pass shorter and hit the timing routes. That'd open up his hero ball deep throws.

Frankly think he has been figured out by most NFL DCs and it isn't going to be exactly pretty for him in Denver.

acer1240

Reaction score
Russ has been seeing ghosts the last few years. I don't see it mentioned often, but the amount of times he bails from a clean pocket is infuriating. I bet the o-line got really frustrated with him sometimes.

Chapow

Reaction score

How did "Russell Wilson reportedly frustrated he didn't have enough say in SEA offense" get twisted into "Apparently Russ thought he didn’t have weapons"?

Those are two very different things.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
How did "Russell Wilson reportedly frustrated he didn't have enough say in SEA offense" get twisted into "Apparently Russ thought he didn’t have weapons"?

Those are two very different things.
Just read the 2nd article linked. However I love all the defenders for Russell still around here. I didn’t twist anything.

Now other than baiting and trying to troll what do you have to actually ADD to the conversation. Please do indulge us with something that contributes. We’ll wait.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
LOL Good luck in Denver in Nov/Dec. Piss on you Russ. I hope the Broncos lose every game. That would give us better draft picks. The new coach will get fired when this implodes.

Chapow

Reaction score
Just read the 2nd article linked. However I love all the defenders for Russell still around here. I didn’t twist anything.

Now other than baiting and trying to troll what do you have to actually ADD to the conversation. Please do indulge us with something that contributes. We’ll wait.

Look dude, you started a new thread with the title "Russ frustrated he didn't have weapons".

Then your first sentence in your OP said "Apparently Russ thought he didn’t have weapons…".

Then you posted a tweet that said that Russ was reportedly frustrated that he didn't have enough say in the SEA offense, but didn't say anything about not having weapons.

Then you called him a two faced prick.

Nothing in your OP said anything about Russ being frustrated that he didn't have weapons.

My bad for thinking that your first post in the thread you created would actually be relevant to the thread title.

By all means, carry on bitching and crying about how Russ hurt your feelings or whatever. You sound like a jaded ex-girlfriend that got dumped for someone younger, prettier, and more fun.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Look dude, you started a new thread with the title "Russ frustrated he didn't have weapons".

Then your first sentence in your OP said "Apparently Russ thought he didn’t have weapons…".

Then you posted a tweet that said that Russ was reportedly frustrated that he didn't have enough say in the SEA offense, but didn't say anything about not having weapons.

Then you called him a two faced prick.

Nothing in your OP said anything about Russ being frustrated that he didn't have weapons.

My bad for thinking that your first post in the thread you created would actually be relevant to the thread title.

By all means, carry on bitching and crying about how Russ hurt your feelings or whatever. You sound like a jaded ex-girlfriend that got dumped for someone younger, prettier, and more fun.
That analogy doesnt really work because Denver isnt really younger, prettier or more fun.....

Latest posts