Russel Wilson IS the MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Welshers

He has the highest passer rating of any QB in the league. He has thrown 0 interceptions through 4 games. He has taken care of the ball. MVP means the most VALUABLE. I'm not saying he's the best player in the league. But which player is most valuable to their football team? KC, TB, GB, they all still win some games without their QB. How many games does Seattle win without Russ? That's why I say he's the MVP.

Oh yeah, and he's only the second QB ever to win 100 games in 10 seasons.

Mizak

Reaction score
Welshers":2qeqzwir said:
He has the highest passer rating of any QB in the league. He has thrown 0 interceptions through 4 games. He has taken care of the ball. MVP means the most VALUABLE. I'm not saying he's the best player in the league. But which player is most valuable to their football team? KC, TB, GB, they all still win some games without their QB. How many games does Seattle win without Russ? That's why I say he's the MVP

Explain the second half against Titans and Vikings. You’re worse than 63, BTW.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Mizak":19v3so8y said:
Welshers":19v3so8y said:
He has the highest passer rating of any QB in the league. He has thrown 0 interceptions through 4 games. He has taken care of the ball. MVP means the most VALUABLE. I'm not saying he's the best player in the league. But which player is most valuable to their football team? KC, TB, GB, they all still win some games without their QB. How many games does Seattle win without Russ? That's why I say he's the MVP

Explain the AR's first game this season? Explain Mahome's picks? Statistically he has the best passer rating and has 0 turnovers. Where would this team be without Russ? I think at times we simply put too much on him. We had a new scheme we seemed to have some growing pains with it in those games.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Mizak":lq2vjbla said:
Welshers":lq2vjbla said:

And you are a miserable fan. Go get yourself ready to root against the hawks on Thursday.

Mizak

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2ox0w3uf said:
Mizak":2ox0w3uf said:
Welshers":2ox0w3uf said:

And you are a miserable fan. Go get yourself ready to root against the hawks on Thursday.

Go over to the Shack and post there, coward.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Mizak":25queku2 said:
Welshers":25queku2 said:

LOLOLOL on you :17:

Boycie

Reaction score
Welshers":2o87s7u1 said:
He has the highest passer rating of any QB in the league. He has thrown 0 interceptions through 4 games. He has taken care of the ball. MVP means the most VALUABLE. I'm not saying he's the best player in the league. But which player is most valuable to their football team? KC, TB, GB, they all still win some games without their QB. How many games does Seattle win without Russ? That's why I say he's the MVP.

Oh yeah, and he's only the second QB ever to win 100 games in 10 seasons.

We are 2-2. How does that make him the MVP?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Mizak":ojjll6x3 said:
Flyingsquad23":ojjll6x3 said:
Mizak":ojjll6x3 said:
Welshers":ojjll6x3 said:

Why. So you can use big bad words and spew more of your lame opinions. I can handle you right here, you have proven yourself to be a fair weather fan.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Russ is not the MVP. In fact there is no clear cut MVP.

The people who have a deep seeded hate for Russ will hold him to a different standard than Mahomes, Stafford, etc and their rough moments/games. But Russ is not MVP yet. I think by week 10, as the offense starts to gel with this new scheme, he’ll take the lead. And then the Russ haters will pretend as if he’s suddenly doing something “new” as if he hasn’t always been a top 5 QB in the league (in my opinion, Top 2).

chris98251

Reaction score
Not MVP, but when he plays like he does in the Second half you would think he should be, and that is the problem, you have what he shows in a half in the first few games or what he showed in the second half, but then you have first half and second half or the other games to see also.

How much of that is Russell and how much of that is Pete we can never know completely, but consistency is what you need for a MVP.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Welshers":26tdze40 said:
Mizak":26tdze40 said:
Welshers":26tdze40 said:

Explain the AR's first game this season? Explain Mahome's picks? Statistically he has the best passer rating and has 0 turnovers. Where would this team be without Russ? I think at times we simply put too much on him. We had a new scheme we seemed to have some growing pains with it in those games.

Is it possible that in those game halves the play calling was different? Is it possible that what was working so well in the first half didn’t work in the second half because the defense made adjustments and we didn’t?

Did you notice that Russ began playing better today once he stopped letting DL run right at him as soon as he takes the snap? He should have thought of that earlier, right?

balakoth

Reaction score
Mizak":3b3cbfsi said:
Welshers":3b3cbfsi said:

Yep players not coaches right? Funny stuff

Gio

Reaction score
Idk but Cardinals are ballin and so Murray. He may get the MVP this year.

Rat

Reaction score
Gio":3e0shxor said:
Idk but Cardinals are ballin and so Murray. He may get the MVP this year.
Nah, because according to this site, if Murray got hurt, they'd still be 4-0 with [checks notes] Colt McCoy.

"Most Valuable" doesnt mean "Team With The Worst Backup".

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
Hawks need to have a top record for Russell to be in this conversation. But Russ is one of the few (only?) starting QB's without a turnover so far and he's making big plays to boot.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Mizak":1gzyuf0j said:
Flyingsquad23":1gzyuf0j said:
Mizak":1gzyuf0j said:
Welshers":1gzyuf0j said:

Dang 49er fans taking this loss hard

Status
Not open for further replies.