Russell Wilson: #17 on NFL's Top-100

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Only 17th? Without question that's a serious under ranking for an easy top 10 player who has demonstrated his superiority with real results.

I call BS!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Laloosh":242syzv7 said:
BuZzB28":242syzv7 said:
He is best the playoff and top his leader than all teamns? He will get 20 to 25 millions a year? We can sign him? How much we suggest him how much cost?

:Dunno:

Webzone troll. From the Seahawks thread on webzone:

BuZzB05
The Seahawks fans know my name (Buzz) lol. Why they are complain and sick to me. I tried seahawks player lost or destroy them? Lol. Arizona Cardinals, Rams and Seahawks fans did destroy my team player lost and fired our GM and ect.. then i want fair to them.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
BuZzB28":vig5xssk said:
He is best the playoff and top his leader than all teamns? He will get 20 to 25 millions a year? We can sign him? How much we suggest him how much cost?

So you think Kaepernick and Gabbert round out the top 5?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That list is just hilarious. Clam Spewton the best player in football? He's barely in the top 5 QB's in the league.
Brady
Rodgers
Wilson etc.
...all better than Cam

So damn funny.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Interestingly this was all done before the SB, Wonder were Cam would have been if it was after his Heartless, no class Sb attics. That said I have little doubt the NFL manipulates things some, I mean they cant have their MVP ranked any lower than 1

ctrcat

Reaction score
Anthony!":vbgl7wtq said:
Interestingly this was all done before the SB, Wonder were Cam would have been if it was after his Heartless, no class Sb attics. That said I have little doubt the NFL manipulates things some, I mean they cant have their MVP ranked any lower than 1

If it were done after the SB, who would be #1? The #2 and #6 players also lost to a great defense that went "all in" on their last decent chance to win a ring for the foreseeable future and it paid off. http://nflbreakdowns.com/cam-newton-in-the-super-bowl/

Anthony!

Reaction score
ctrcat":1wqs0xnu said:
Anthony!":1wqs0xnu said:

If it were done after the SB, who would be #1? The #2 and #6 players also lost to a great defense that went "all in" on their last decent chance to win a ring for the foreseeable future and it paid off. http://nflbreakdowns.com/cam-newton-in-the-super-bowl/

True except the #2 and #6 did not decide not to go after a fumble because he was worried about his arm getting hurt in the biggest game of his career. OR walk out on a press conference because he lost. FYI the fact that 1 site says he was the supposed best offensive player that SB does not mean much. As that over looks his major mistakes. I mean really

Cam in SB
265 yards, 44 complt%, 6.46 ypa, 1 int, 0 Tds 55 qb rating and they think that is good?

Just shows you hype is more important than actual results. IF they want to say he was the best player on offense fine but it snot like he was good, he wasn't. Not only did he have an Int but he also had at least 2 fumbles that were HUGE.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":rwfvdj5e said:
So who should be #1? A guy that didn't make the Super Bowl? Cool logic guys.

Definitely not a guy who bitched out on a national stage.

By your logic, was Trent Dilfer the best player in the NFL in 2000? Give me a break.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Maulbert":1smq9twt said:
Cary Kollins":1smq9twt said:
So who should be #1? A guy that didn't make the Super Bowl? Cool logic guys.

Definitely not a guy who bitched out on a national stage.

By your logic, was Trent Dilfer the best player in the NFL in 2000? Give me a break.

What in God's name are you talking about? Cam was the unanimous MVP after a historic season and it shouldn't shock anyone outside of bitter haters that he was voted #1 by his peers.

Wow you guys are (fans)

See you in a few months.

RiverDog

Reaction score
If this list is based strictly on the 2015 season, then I can certainly understand Russell dropping a few slots, and frankly am surprised that he didn't slide further. We tend to forget that he played well below par, at least from what we've come to expect from him, in the first 9 games. We forget how we blew so many 4th quarter leads, how our red zone production was worst in the league, and how many sacks he took, many of which were on him.

His performance in the last 7 games were fantastic and offset much of the first 9.

His playoff performance was a mixed bag, highlighted by that fantastic play in Minnesota that led to our winning FG and lowlighted by his first half performance in the Carolina game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":185ss4gu said:
I.So.Do.Not.Care.About.These.Lists!

Wake me when it's football season!

I know what you mean.....probably gives you a sports hernia reading them.... :lol: :icon_jig: :laugh:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":328jgybv said:
............if you don't care, why are you on a Seahawks board? I don't give a crap about your two-bit team, so I don't visit your team's boards.
This, and..............

Sports Hernia":328jgybv said:
I.So.Do.Not.Care.About.These.Lists!

Wake me when it's football season!
..........this.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is whats funny, our defense is the cornerstone of this team, Russell augments this with smart play and our running game. We stumbled last year a bit on defense and O line yet Wilson takes the hit.

Cam gets a stellar defense and is all world till it is countered by us in the second half and that picked up on by Denver in the Super Bowl, unlike Wilson Cam pouts, quits and throws a tantrum, yet he is MVP.

Which is exactly why he should be, the Mighty Vag Player. when stuff gets hard he dries up and won't let anyone in.

RiverDog

Reaction score
chris98251":3ejtmp0c said:
This is whats funny, our defense is the cornerstone of this team, Russell augments this with smart play and our running game. We stumbled last year a bit on defense and O line yet Wilson takes the hit.

Cam gets a stellar defense and is all world till it is countered by us in the second half and that picked up on by Denver in the Super Bowl, unlike Wilson Cam pouts, quits and throws a tantrum, yet he is MVP.

Which is exactly why he should be, the Mighty Vag Player. when stuff gets hard he dries up and won't let anyone in.

Our defense, statistically speaking, was better than Carolina's in 2015.

We led the league in points defense, rushing defense, and were 138 yards behind Denver's league leading total defense. Carolina's defense ranked 6th overall. So you can't hardly say that Cam got "stellar" defense and Russell didn't.

I don't have a problem with Cam getting the MVP that is based on his regular season performance. He had a solid season and played for a team that threatened to match the Dolphin's perfect season, so I can understand the rationale. But I'll stop short of saying that he deserved it, rather they should have taken it away based on his SB flop.

ctrcat

Reaction score
chris98251":14h1p4o5 said:

There were still no 3 and outs in the 2nd half.

chris98251

Reaction score
RiverDog":373a9g1j said:
chris98251":373a9g1j said:

Our defense, statistically speaking, was better than Carolina's in 2015.

We led the league in points defense, rushing defense, and were 138 yards behind Denver's league leading total defense. Carolina's defense ranked 6th overall. So you can't hardly say that Cam got "stellar" defense and Russell didn't.

I don't have a problem with Cam getting the MVP that is based on his regular season performance. He had a solid season and played for a team that threatened to match the Dolphin's perfect season, so I can understand the rationale. But I'll stop short of saying that he deserved it, rather they should have taken it away based on his SB flop.

Not out of the gate thus the stumble, with Williams at CB as well, be nice if some people would look at context instead of trying to just jump with a argument for arguments sake, once healthy and LOB able to play their game we came back strong, we also suffered the learning curve of Richard being DC early on.