Russell Wilson Gives 104%

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Interesting stat line I was on TV yesterday regarding the 14 play, 98 yard TD drive...

Russell Wilson 5-6 52 yards passing, 5 rushes for 50 yards.

:shock:

Dtowers

Reaction score
Yeah it was really like a 125 yard drive I think.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Dtowers":e02qaheh said:
Yeah it was really like a 125 yard drive I think.
Total yards, yes, because we had penalties that moved us backwards that had to be overcome.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pretty awesome that he had more yards than the drive itself. He was unstoppable on that drive. He just willed us to a TD.

Still can't believe we basically started that drive on the 1. The Baldwin miracle catch, the 4th down run where Wilson beat 4 Texans to the red line. Overcoming Offensive PI.

Dang. Just incredible.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Yea but the Texans gave us this game by allowing all those plays to happen out of sympathy. :stirthepot:

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
Anyone notice a little earlier in that drive when Russ scrambled to the left had a LB closing in fast. Russ made a move to "Appear to be headed out of bounds. The LB let up and Russ turned it up and got 5 more yards and the 1st. Brilliant move!!!!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
One throw I was amazed by that ended up not counting because of blown dead for some reason was the under/sidearm whip baseball style to Tate on the left. Actually looked like it went under a D guys arm straight on target to Tate. Reminded me of an infielder scooping a grounder and whipping it to first base. I do love this guy.

Latest posts