Russell Wilson is in the nfl.com "Best QB Ever" Bracket

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
My favorite part is that everyone else in that bracket of now was drafted between 1998-2005. Except Russell.

Riley12

Reaction score
Did they reseed that from earlier in the week?

I could have sworn Wilson was originally against Rivers

randomation

Reaction score
So who has a bot because RW has the 2nd most votes of anyone in the tourney behind Brady ahead of Montana for cripes sake. I love RW but that is absurd.

Veilside

Reaction score
Wow yeah, total bot. Russ was losing to Manning big time last I checked, and now he's beating him. I know we've been cheated on these things by bots before, but I can't help but think it's lame even if we do it.

Veilside

Reaction score
Though it looks like Eli has passed Wilson now and quickly catching up to Brady. May the best h4x0r win I guess?

randomation

Reaction score
Poor Rivers has no bot to vote for him what are the bets the bracket mysteriously disappears if both Manning and Brady get knocked off by botting.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Only one QB averages a title in 50% of the seasons they've played. (lol....evil villain voice)

randomation

Reaction score
TheHawkster":1nty5eqc said:
Only one QB averages a title in 50% of the seasons they've played. (lol....evil villain voice)

Ah so its your bot.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I'm blown away that Bradshaw is beating Otto Graham. And by so much. It must simply be a name thing, Bradshaw having stuck around for announcing. Otto over Terry every day.

But back on topic, love DangeRuss, his ethic, his attitude, his talent, but as it stands right now, and I bet he'd say the same, he's not a better QB than Manning. YES we beat Manning in the Super Bowl. But the sheer mastery of the game that Manning has, Wilson isn't there yet. But he will be, soon. And it will be glorious.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
They quoted on a program the results of the last big online voting thing, I think it was greatest play of all time. That was seriously hacked and yet the media acts like they don't know it and quote it as if it's legitimate.

randomation

Reaction score
Looks like the manning bots went into over drive and the russ ones went off lol they reset brady v eli and both have the most votes in the contest again already.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
No one takes these votes seriously anymore. People vote the underdogs just to troll. Then add the bots and it's ridiculous.

Wilson is going to beat Peyton, which is absurd. Oh well, still amusing.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1w2phe0m said:
How do you see the results?

There is a very slim bar with a down arrow next to the voting boxes. You click that and it opens the results.

Sac

Reaction score
I will ROFL hard when Wilson wins and ESPN either changes the result or brushes the whole thing under the rug.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":12538ds0 said:
I will ROFL hard when Wilson wins and ESPN either changes the result or brushes the whole thing under the rug.

They will hire guys to send in the bots before that happens, just like they did with the "greatest play" and "greatest uniform" votes