Russell Wilson is in the nfl.com "Best QB Ever" Bracket

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Some of the worst results (ignoring the silliness of Wilson over Manning):

Bradshaw over Graham
Bledsoe over Aikman
McNabb over Warner
Gannon over Favre (after the Wilson/Manning one this one has to be the silliest)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The NFL.com website people don't care that voting gets abused. I got a response from a suggestion I sent in when someone in love with the 49ers was gaming the system, and their stance on it is...Pathetic.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
RW beat Peyton to get to the second round...good lord SMH.

randomation

Reaction score
Curious as to what that guys top 10 are that he think RW isn't in there willing to bet he goes manning to brady then just goes down the yardage list any takers?

randomation

Reaction score
numbers changed to percentage means nfl.com can screw with the results all they want without it looking suspicous.

drdiags

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2xl278es said:
Some of the worst results (ignoring the silliness of Wilson over Manning):

Bradshaw over Graham
Bledsoe over Aikman
McNabb over Warner
Gannon over Favre (after the Wilson/Manning one this one has to be the silliest)

The Gannon win over Favre is probably butthurt Packers fans showing their dismay with him being a turncoat in some of their minds?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that even us Seahawks fans think the Wilson/Manning result is ridiculous and yet Wilson still won. I think the Super Bowl really messed a lot of people up. All over the country, people see Manning as a failure even after the year he had.

randomation

Reaction score
Nah autoclickers its how the panthers 2012 black jersey won best throwback jersey rofl

HansGruber

Reaction score
Cartire":2pwv5n4d said:
He'll be out round 1. And I won't disagree. But I would have liked to see him go against Rivers in round 1 just to see the outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised by either result.

That is one the dumbest things I've ever read. But we've had this conversation before.

I find it hilarious that your opinion of Rivers is so much higher than the San Diego fanbase's opinion of him.

Cartire

Reaction score
HansGruber":2vyzs3cw said:
Cartire":2vyzs3cw said:
He'll be out round 1. And I won't disagree. But I would have liked to see him go against Rivers in round 1 just to see the outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised by either result.

That is one the dumbest things I've ever read. But we've had this conversation before.

I find it hilarious that your opinion of Rivers is so much higher than the San Diego fanbase's opinion of him.

Firstly, if this is the dumbest thing you have ever read, you need to read more.

Second, where in anything I said, do you get the impression I like or support Rivers? I have never had a conversation with you about the quality of Rivers play because I think he is extremely overrated.

Third, my comments were made with the assumption that this poll would have a glimpse of reality and not some bot induced results (dumb on my part for assuming this). Regardless of what people think about Wilson, he shouldn't have beat Manning. My comment was attended to demonstrate that I thought he had a good chance of beating Rivers (without bots), but that I wouldn't have really been surprised either way.

Now please, enlighten me onto why this is the dumbest thing you have ever read. Ever.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Russ is now beating Rodgers, this is so stupid. Not as ridiculous as him beating Peyton but Rodgers has a much longer and better resume than Wilson

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
davidonmi":26oqrw7p said:
Russ is now beating Rodgers, this is so stupid. Not as ridiculous as him beating Peyton but Rodgers has a much longer and better resume than Wilson
Well, Peyton, Rodgers, and Wilson all have one Super Bowl ring each; and Wilson got his far earlier in his career than the other two. :stirthepot:

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":37ci5box said:
davidonmi":37ci5box said:
Well, Peyton, Rodgers, and Wilson all have one Super Bowl ring each; and Wilson got his far earlier in his career than the other two. :stirthepot:

True story

253hawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1crgidn5 said:
They quoted on a program the results of the last big online voting thing, I think it was greatest play of all time. That was seriously hacked and yet the media acts like they don't know it and quote it as if it's legitimate.

All of nfl.com's fan polls (which are nothing but popularity contests) get bot-voted to hell all of the time. Steve Young's run was getting the requisite hundreds of thousands of votes each round until it went up against Beastquake and then all of a sudden...10 million votes? And then it got a fraction of that again in the final round.

Now if the vote were 'Best QB Ever That Didn't Teabag A Female Athletic Trainer In College' then Wilson wins it easily over Manning (because Peyton wouldn't even be on poll.)

HansGruber

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1esyzp8a said:
I think it's hilarious that even us Seahawks fans think the Wilson/Manning result is ridiculous and yet Wilson still won. I think the Super Bowl really messed a lot of people up. All over the country, people see Manning as a failure even after the year he had.

Maybe that's because literally every time he has faced an average or better defense in the postseason, he has ended up throwing the game-losing INT. I dunno, just a guess. Hard to think of a bigger choker considering all the undeserved hype he gets.