Russell Wilson is in the nfl.com "Best QB Ever" Bracket

HansGruber

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2doa6401 said:
HansGruber":2doa6401 said:
I dunno, just a guess. Hard to think of a bigger choker considering all the undeserved hype he gets.

Romo?

Kaepernick?

Stafford?

All world-class chokers for sure but none of them are nearly as hyped.

drdiags

Reaction score
Escamillo":38k4wnjp said:
Now, Griese was before my time, but for those of you here who are old enough to remember, was he really all that great? Or was he a game manager?

Griese fit what Shula was doing earlier in his run with the Dolphins. Strong running game, defense made up of unknown players and a smart passing game. I don't remember being impressed with Griese's physical tools. He was a heady QB. HOF worthy? Not in my opinion. "Game manager"? Probably. He fit the type of QBs from that era with Starr, Lynn Dawson and even Namath, though most saw Namath as a gunslinger or Marino-type. Trying to think back to others during his era. I thought Brodie was better. Bradshaw was still fighting Hanratty and Joe Gilliam to establish himself, if my memory lines up with reality.

Anyway, I think he gets a bump because of being part of that early Dolphins success. Earl Morrall could have finished off the perfect season, that's how good that team was.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Wilson was way ahead of Rodgers, how did Rodgers beat him? It wasn't even close.

Veilside

Reaction score
LOL this has to be the worst poll they've done yet! Mcnabb vs Bledsoe is gonna be quite the battle.

Grammar Police

Reaction score
Cartire":2rmggprq said:
He'll be out round 1. And I won't disagree. But I would have liked to see him go against Rivers in round 1 just to see the outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised by either result.

Your second sentence is a fragment, you should not start a sentence with "and".

I'm surprised you people actually believe he belongs in this conversation after playing 2 years in the NFL.

Cartire

Reaction score
Grammar Police":33vgo52r said:
Cartire":33vgo52r said:
He'll be out round 1. And I won't disagree. But I would have liked to see him go against Rivers in round 1 just to see the outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised by either result.

Your second sentence is a fragment, you should not start a sentence with "and".

I'm surprised you people actually believe he belongs in this conversation after playing 2 years in the NFL.

Holy crap iRo. You should use this time to get some sun. Not proxy another account. I would say you're borderline pathetic, but i think you crossed that line awhile ago.