Russell Wilson

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
On a day where he looked like he was having a tough day and still leads the team to a comeback win, he has a stat line that looks like this:Russell Wilson: 25-for-33 with 320 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT. This game is another reason why I love our QB.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Yeah, he made some odd choices today, but still came out on top. Not much running game to speak of.

If this is one of his bad games, I'm certainly looking forward to a good one.

hawk45

Reaction score
Looked completely in control in the 4th quarter also. Both on the TD drive and the clock-killing drive, the throws he was making and his demeanor calmed me right down.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The game survived off two incredible passes. He was not a systematically good QB, but frankly, he never has been. If he can somehow sustain his unique success like he did last year, we won't be caring how he does it.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
How many come back from behind 4th qtr wins does he have now? Guy is the definition of clutch.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure nobody will be more critical of Russell's performance today than Russell himself. How many former Seahawks QBs of years past lose that game? No matter what happens to the kid, he just stays the course, and then when the 4th quarter arrives, step aside and enjoy the magic.

Cirmman

Reaction score
Pretty solid game. Our QB was great

Stats:

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
R. Wilson 25/33 320 1 0

Rushing ATT YDS TD LG
R. Wilson 5 7 0 7

bellingerga

Reaction score
my opinion is he did just what he does best. Hang in there when things are tough, and shine when the game is on the line.

Would love to see some better protection for him.

muxpux

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3ta1lbkr said:
The game is won in the 4th qtr.

and this team knows it too. weve won and lost big games at the end. they know what it takes to win, but most importnantly, does this "get the monkey off our backs" about 10am starts on the east coast?

obviously a couple more road 10am wins are needed but this is a nice start.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":3coqamx6 said:
How many come back from behind 4th qtr wins does he have now? Guy is the definition of clutch.

I believe it is now 6.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Baldwin saved his skin one time but not very many QB's would accomplish what he did under the same duress and with a lot of drop passes early.

He is exceptional.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
He started off 1 of 5 and went on from there to complete 24 of his next 28 passes while under constant pressure. That was an elite game by Wilson.

Harperville

Reaction score
Carolina did exactly what you are supposed to do to stop Russell...pressure him hard and not allow him to leave the pocket...and he threw for his first 300+ yard game and another come from behind victory in the 4th quarter. What a gangsta!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I love everything about Russell. We had no rushing game and he just calmly won us the football game in the 4th quarter. His passing is accurate and smart, intelligence wins.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Most impressive to me was how he just shook off a crucial drop by Williams and completed the exact same throw on the very next play. Many QBs of Seattle's past would have immediately withered in that spot.

Latest posts