Russell

zchurch74

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Russell. Never really have been. But, tonight was Russell’s best game as a Hawk! He plays anything close to this the rest of the season no one is stopping us!

Vesuve

Reaction score
zchurch74":1rax1nlo said:
I am not a fan of Russell. Never really have been. But, tonight was Russell’s best game as a Hawk! He plays anything close to this the rest of the season no one is stopping us!

How could one not be a fan / like him?

He's the best QB we've ever had and one of the best in the league now.

The career numbers tell the tale as well as his ability to lead the team in the latter stages of games.

calinator

Reaction score
I agree. I have been a Russ hater in the past but he did a lot of stuff in certain seasons that deserved flack. I'm fair and will admit he's having an amazing season and was out of this world tonight. Fantastic game! Honestly might be the best game I've seen him play, he was truly flawless.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He has like the 1st, 2nd or 3rd best first 7 seasons in the history of the NFL

People are weird.

sutz

Reaction score
Smellyman":t8ikot8k said:
He has like the 1st, 2nd or 3rd best first 7 seasons in the history of the NFL

People are weird.
Yeah, he probably won all those games the wrong way somehow. :laugh:

rcaido

Reaction score
Wait people are not fans of Wilson and are Seahawks fans weird indeed.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anyone waiting until now to recognize his greatness is blind as a bat anyway so there is that too..... :roll:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Im mystified by people, Like WTF are you actually watching? do you know? the guy is going to be a HOF QB when its all said and done. He's money, as clutch as they come. Nobody has more 4th quarter wins than he does since he came into the league. How do you not like his game?

Ambrose83

Reaction score
What in the actual F is wrong with you ? What's not to like about Russ?

chris98251

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2o2dye2l said:

Too Short

Too Fat

Not Black Enough

Is a Game Manager

Is Phony

Is over Chicked with Ciara.

I miss anything?

:p

Fade

Reaction score
zchurch74":2uxfixhf said:
iu

file.php
zchurch74
Uhttps3A2F2Fmediatenor
Embarrassing.

but Funny.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":jzqfmzh8 said:
Ambrose83":jzqfmzh8 said:

Too Short

Too Fat

Not Black Enough

Is a Game Manager

Is Phony

I miss anything?

I believe you missed lost 2 steps and can't carry a team.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
THis has been by far Russell's best season.
In the past I remember him with control early in the season, but his passes have been spot on all year. This is the QB we have been all waiting for.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seymour":3rgb2o0l said:
chris98251":3rgb2o0l said:
Ambrose83":3rgb2o0l said:

Too Short

Too Fat

Not Black Enough

Is a Game Manager

Is Phony

I miss anything?

I believe you missed lost 2 steps and can't carry a team.

Can't play from the pocket. :34853_doh:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Vesuve":2rysgovh said:
zchurch74":2rysgovh said:

The career numbers tell the tale as well as his ability to lead the team in the latter stages of games.

To be fair to the OP (although I dont agree with him at all) Russ deserved some of the criticism that came his way in years past and some of the rah rah Russ stuff in here when he did deserve the crticism was a bit much.

That said, Russ is playing at much, MUCH higher level this year than he has in years past and is proving all of his doubters wrong with his elevated game. Having a hands down MVP type start to his season.

calinator

Reaction score
Hawkpower":21qz53tm said:
Vesuve":21qz53tm said:
zchurch74":21qz53tm said:

To be fair to the OP (although I dont agree with him at all) Russ deserved some of the criticism that came his way in years past and some of the rah rah Russ stuff in here when he did deserve the crticism was a bit much.

That said, Russ is playing at much, MUCH higher level this year than he has in years past and is proving all of his doubters wrong with his elevated game. Having a hands down MVP type start to his season.

I agree 100%. I want to add it's also not common for a player to become even better after getting that big pay day but he's more than earning that check. I can think of many that fell apart or stopped caring after that pay day.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":34mgkytb said:
Im mystified by people, Like WTF are you actually watching? do you know? the guy is going to be a HOF QB when its all said and done. He's money, as clutch as they come. Nobody has more 4th quarter wins than he does since he came into the league. How do you not like his game?
I've not seen him as much as you guys, but I've watched him over his career, and this season is not like the others. He has a level of control he's not had before.

toffee

Reaction score
zchurch74":18c6yrjp said:

You are in good company, Sherm and his friends will never be fans of Russell Wilson, even T-Jack was better.