Russell's TNF interview = PAINFUL to watch.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I've heard it said that Pete and Russell Wilson are masters of saying nothing in a bunch of words, OMG, the entire interview, from questions to answers, just insufferable! :pukeface:

I mean outside of the setting and video of RW it could be any generic sports interview ever, impossibly vague standard ra ra tell you NOTHING answers. I mean watching Russell Wilson play is a joy, but you couldn't pay me to watch the guy talk for more than a few minutes. :pukeface:

Thank god for Amazon Prime, I'd been watching on my phone and I'm too poor for TV. The quality ain't great but it's sure an affordable way to catch the games! :irishdrinkers:

Everyone is picking the Rams, that's encouraging. TBH I expect one team to dominate and the score not to be super close, I'm about 60/40 it's us, just cuz of the TNF< home crowd and green unis TBH, we just have to see!

I'll remind myself not to watch any more RW interviews OMG insufferable! :pukeface:

John63

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":1ddx0dao said:
I've heard it said that Pete and Russell Wilson are masters of saying nothing in a bunch of words, OMG, the entire interview, from questions to answers, just insufferable! :pukeface:

I mean outside of the setting and video of RW it could be any generic sports interview ever, impossibly vague standard ra ra tell you NOTHING answers. I mean watching Russell Wilson play is a joy, but you couldn't pay me to watch the guy talk for more than a few minutes. :pukeface:

Thank god for Amazon Prime, I'd been watching on my phone and I'm too poor for TV. The quality ain't great but it's sure an affordable way to catch the games! :irishdrinkers:

Everyone is picking the Rams, that's encouraging. TBH I expect one team to dominate and the score not to be super close, I'm about 60/40 it's us, just cuz of the TNF< home crowd and green unis TBH, we just have to see!

I'll remind myself not to watch any more RW interviews OMG insufferable! :pukeface:

:pukeface:

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Its was intently vague.. I think Russ has one foot out the door unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":b33dfuwp said:

I hate to say it, REALLY hate to, but I think you're right, this will probably be his last Season in Seattle. :34853_doh:

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I’ll never blame a athlete for not giving great interviews while still playing. Jester was the same way. Don’t say anything that can be twisted and used against you and the team. The media can be awful. Lynch learned that early on.

James in PA

Reaction score
I never watch Russell Wilson press conferences unless I’m having trouble falling asleep.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
What kind of person looks to a press conference from any athlete to find insight or truth? Every person on this site would suck absolute bags if they had to give an interview on their best day. Like him or hate him only some dork would care what he said in an interview.

LTH

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2jsj3lsg said:
What kind of person looks to a press conference from any athlete to find insight or truth? Every person on this site would suck absolute bags if they had to give an interview on their best day. Like him or hate him only some dork would care what he said in an interview.

Its a shame that the relationship between players and the media isn't better... I used to love to listen to Holmgren talk football with the press... Sando and Clare etc. it was just really coo,l now it seems like everybody is evasive because the media blows stuff up...

Tokadub

Reaction score
It's Erin Andrews what do you expect? It's not like she is trying to do anything in-depth.

She literally has a leaked nude video (apparently someone spied on her but I find that story questionable at best) haha. I don't take her seriously as a journalist, but I don't dislike her either.

She was more entertained about Russel's boat and wanting to ride on it than anything related to the Seahawks play.

I didn't mind the interview though personally. Seems about what I expect.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The micro analysis and nitpicking of Russ is weird. He sounds just as vague as Brady, Manning, etc.

This is an unhealthy level of hate

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":5j6o32jx said:
DJ_CJ":5j6o32jx said:

I hate to say it, REALLY hate to, but I think you're right, this will probably be his last Season in Seattle. :34853_doh:

Been saying that for a bit now. Unfortunately. I believe I said "Mark my words." -

I don't like any of it. But, we're here.

And I think Mr. Geno just gave you a quarter of football that will EXPLAIN enough when Russ and the hawks part ways.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Almost every year since TNF went NFL only I'd end up missing Thursday games. This year I have prime, no watching the ticker this year. Bring on the game.

As I watched the game the specter of doom seemed to slowly creep in. This team feels like an old worn out car. We keep pushing on the gas peddle but it ain't happening.

It may sound strange but I had more fun watching games in the 80's, we used to have a rule to chug a beer whenever Krieg would lose the ball while going for a pass. Everybody drink.

I think it might be time to create some new drinking rules.

jeremiah

Reaction score
LTH":nzejcarv said:
Flyingsquad23":nzejcarv said:

Its a shame that the relationship between players and the media isn't better... I used to love to listen to Holmgren talk football with the press... Sando and Clare etc. it was just really coo,l now it seems like everybody is evasive because the media blows stuff up...

Pete Carroll.... Gosh darn it, the guys tried really well, had a good week of practice, and really had the game plan studied as hard as people can expect. They tried and tried, but just came up short.

Mike Holmgren..... Gawdammit, the bleeping O line just sucked tonite, but we will get it fixed. There is NO excuse for these guys not to be ready. If we need to find guys who want to work and be successful we will. Then goes on to explain the intracacies of the West Coast offense.

I couldn't play on a PC team, he has no discipline on his players. It is all play, no business with him. Give me a Mike Ditka or a Mike Singletary anytime. PC is a pushover for his players. The numbers of O line penalties in one year are top ten the most in the league every year. This week was the FIRST Russell Wilson QB sneak I can remember. What is up with that?

jeremiah

Reaction score
The PC regime is not as exciting as losing with other teams, I agree.

jeremiah

Reaction score
The PC regime is not as exciting as losing with other teams, I agree.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":2k13w8sy said:
DJ_CJ":2k13w8sy said:

Funny how many Seahawk greats in the last 10 years tend to leave the team after, A) Having it out with Pete, and B) Getting hurt for a significant chunk of time