Ryan Neal offered one-year tender

GGotskill

Reaction score
That was the reasoning for using the transition tag on Hutch. That didn't work out so well.

Hutch knew about the poison pill and purposely screwed over Seattle because he was butt hurt they didn't franchise him. Not exactly an apple to apples comparison.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hutch knew about the poison pill and purposely screwed over Seattle because he was butt hurt they didn't franchise him. Not exactly an apple to apples comparison.
Oh, I'm totally with you on that. I hated Hutch for a long time after that deal because he went from not knowing about the poison pill, to knowing about the poison pill, to being the one who asked for the poison pill, in the space of a week. I'm over it now, but it took a loooooong time to get there.

Whether or not it's an apples-to-apples comparison depends on how Neal responds. And for the record, I really hope he stays here.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I was assuming the second round tender too, but the Hawks are usually pretty good about figuring out market value. Kudos to them if this works out, but I'm a bit skeptical on this one. This is one of the weaker safety drafts so they are taking a gamble here.

toffee

Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change your avatar!!!! I will send you 50$ Australian to your designated bank account.
I beg to differ Rainger, without that avatar and that unconditioned luv for everything Wilson, this forum would be a lot less fun.

hawks85

Reaction score
WTF, that is a crock of shit. Neal IMO is better than Adams. Adams is overrated to the max. Plus he's got a big ass mouth which I do not like whatsoever. Dude is all talk

olyfan63

Reaction score
I beg to differ Rainger, without that avatar and that unconditioned luv for everything Wilson, this forum would be a lot less fun.
Now RCaido's avatar is a perfect match, two things that are forever gone from Seattle, the Sonics and Russell Wilson. After all, Wilson's only been gone a mere year, so let's not rush RCaido into anything.