S.F. vs Greenbay

NINEster

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ou8e18g said:
NINEster":1ou8e18g said:
Maulbert":1ou8e18g said:
NINEster":1ou8e18g said:
Yeah Dissly is an equal TE to Kittle.... :roll:

No one said that. Go back to your cave, troll. 27-24 in your house, 11 of 12, 13 of 15. Suck it.

Oh people have said it.

Season’s not over yet.

Just don't forget:

You're our b!@ch. :rumble: :rumble: :rumble:

LMFAO

rlkats

Reaction score
Maulbert":3etrb5uo said:
NINEster":3etrb5uo said:
Maulbert":3etrb5uo said:
NINEster":3etrb5uo said:

No one said that. Go back to your cave, troll. 27-24 in your house, 11 of 12, 13 of 15. Suck it.

Oh people have said it.

Season’s not over yet.

Just don't forget:

Damn missed field goal. Hahahaha

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3i41mryh said:
MrThortan":3i41mryh said:
I usually enjoy watching Aaron Rogers lose, but I am struggling to enjoy this game
Yeah, but maybe this will kill the Packers confidence and cause them to lose a few more games.

IDK
only one team (Vikes) with winning record left on their schedule.

SF49r

Reaction score
I'm sure it sucks for Seahawks fans seeing us get the win with this division race but we can all agree that it feels soo good to see Erin and the peckerwoods get destroyed on national TV, absolutely can't stand that team and their QB.

NINEster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":fv2y7fhd said:
hawksfansinceday1":fv2y7fhd said:
Is it just me or did DIPster wait til the 9ers had a comfortable lead to drop in here?
Yep, when Seattle beat them he seemed to have “better things to do”.
It’s not fun trolling your opponents forums when they beat you in your own house.

The point is that Kittle playing is significant. Easily would have been a 10-0 start with him.

And if you think i only show up as a front runner, I never come in to talk shhh when the hawks lose.

Never have.

NINEster

Reaction score
rlkats":23dcthoc said:
Maulbert":23dcthoc said:
NINEster":23dcthoc said:
Maulbert":23dcthoc said:

Oh people have said it.

Season’s not over yet.

Just don't forget:

Damn missed field goal. Hahahaha

I don’t recall myself or any other Niner fan trolling here after last years game at Levi’s.

NINEster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ryzg8wc2 said:
NINEster":ryzg8wc2 said:
Maulbert":ryzg8wc2 said:
NINEster":ryzg8wc2 said:

No one said that. Go back to your cave, troll. 27-24 in your house, 11 of 12, 13 of 16. Suck it.

Oh people have said it.

Season’s not over yet.
Well if people said it you should have no problem finding and linking it Sir-trolls-a lot.

Some hawk fans on webzone Seahawk thread.

If they post that there, I’m sure the sentiment would have been used here if needed.

NINEster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2wons4zw said:
MrThortan":2wons4zw said:
Ahh just when I was getting used to not having the 49r trolls around. Was nice while it lasted.
Yeah, the cockroaches coming out of the woodwork. The “clever trolls” play the long game are here at all times. Then there are the cool Niners fans (Kats, 94smith, SF49’er, Box) that are never an issue.

Extra polite to be in good standing.

No *real* fan of either team is going to be enjoy the other’s fanbase in this rivalry.

rlkats

Reaction score
20 for 33 104 yards and 1 TD. Not bad for a qb in the running for MVP hahahaha

mistaowen

Reaction score
Jesus christ the 49ers are slaughtering them. There's such a steep drop off from 49ers, Saints, Seahawks.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
49ers made the Packers look less then average, great win for them at home and a major confidence booster for all of them.

The bad, you get the Ravens next week and the Saints after away from the Jeans stadium.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Hate to say it but you have to love Kittle as a player and his personality is infectious.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":178lpe89 said:
I'm sure it sucks for Seahawks fans seeing us get the win with this division race but we can all agree that it feels soo good to see Erin and the peckerwoods get destroyed on national TV, absolutely can't stand that team and their QB.
I can not argue that point. True.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":1y8ozlfr said:
Sports Hernia":1y8ozlfr said:
MrThortan":1y8ozlfr said:
Ahh just when I was getting used to not having the 49r trolls around. Was nice while it lasted.
Yeah, the cockroaches coming out of the woodwork. The “clever trolls” play the long game are here at all times. Then there are the cool Niners fans (Kats, 94smith, SF49’er, Box) that are never an issue.

Extra polite to be in good standing.

No *real* fan of either team is going to be enjoy the other’s fanbase in this rivalry.
Not everyone is an a-hole. I know being you, that’s hard to imagine.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":duyfrm0r said:
Sports Hernia":duyfrm0r said:
NINEster":duyfrm0r said:
Maulbert":duyfrm0r said:
No one said that. Go back to your cave, troll. 27-24 in your house, 11 of 12, 13 of 16. Suck it.

Oh people have said it.

Season’s not over yet.
Well if people said it you should have no problem finding and linking it Sir-trolls-a lot.

Some hawk fans on webzone Seahawk thread.

If they post that there, I’m sure the sentiment would have been used here if needed.
Way to move the goal posts. Epic deflection fail noted.

Next thing you’ll say is you have an aunt in Wenatchee, who’s friend has a brother in Sequim that said that.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1o1rndt0 said:
chris98251":1o1rndt0 said:
Anyone notice Jimmy tends to look where the ball is going to go and stare it down ?

There is a whole half, it is not out of a possibility for them to come back with some adjustments given Rodgers history if he can get his head back on track.

First they have to account for Bosa.
Surely you jest sir. I was told he has “NO FATAL FLAWS”.
PHYSICALLY. And fatal flaw isn’t the same thing as flaw. But it takes the intelligence of a three year old or higher to understand that.

SF49r

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":lb4s3nj0 said:
SF49r":lb4s3nj0 said:
I can not argue that point. True.
Before the game, I thought about doing a drinking game, take a drink every time Erin gets hit and cries for a flag. I'm glad I didn't go through with it because I'd be passed out right now lol

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NINEster":2g86ljjh said:
Sports Hernia":2g86ljjh said:
hawksfansinceday1":2g86ljjh said:
Is it just me or did DIPster wait til the 9ers had a comfortable lead to drop in here?
Yep, when Seattle beat them he seemed to have “better things to do”.
It’s not fun trolling your opponents forums when they beat you in your own house.

The point is that Kittle playing is significant. Easily would have been a 10-0 start with him.
And you easily could have been blown out by us like you blew out Green Bay tonight if our defenders actually caught every pass from Jimmy that hit 'em right in the hands or chest.

Stop rewriting history with the "what ifs" unless you're going to do it for both sides.

gargantual

Reaction score
Omg.

You gotta love that picture : ) Erin looks like something out of a Looney Tunes cartoon. You expect them to roll him up and cart him off the field like a carpet, he looks just flattened!

Is that from tonight's game? Classic.

Latest posts