Sad. Not enough talent.

NJHawk

Reaction score
It's really sad to watch these guys. I know they are trying but they just don't have the talent to be competitive. Too many half ass players on one team. Look forward to next year.

xray

Reaction score
Why is this season so disappointing ? It's not . I didn't that they would have this record at this time .

renofox

Reaction score
I think the suckitude of the Defense is 70% coaching/schemes and 30% player talent/execution.

Maybe 80/20.

JPatera76

Reaction score
This is on coaching not talent. Wanna see talent? Brady and Bucs to SB

Want to see "good" coaching (and planning and prep)? Raiders vs Sea, Bucs vs Sea, CAROLINA vs Sea.... and Carolina has interim coaches lol

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Why is this season so disappointing ? It's not . I didn't that they would have this record at this time .
Absolutely correct 👍. The problem starts when you don’t keep it real. This team was never going to do anything special. It’s over achieved in many ways and that’s a good thing going into next years draft.

Polk738

Reaction score
I think they'll go heavy on the D-line in this draft, anything less would be suspect- other than Shelby Harris they did very little to try and strengthen it switching to a new scheme, Ford, Jefferson, Collier I think will definitely be let go, Al Woods is getting old and his snap counts have been reduced significantly throughout the season. As of now we have the 2nd and 18th overall picks-they can grab some serious talent with that.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I was giong to come on and ask if it's coaching or just not good enough players. Last year when it was so obvious this team needed an offensive tackle in the worst way they went out and drafted one early. Hopefully they do the same thing in this year's draft and get one of the best linemen. Inside or outside, we need both

acctingman

Reaction score
This is 50/50 coaching talent

Coaches can't make players play above their bubblegum cards.

Dline is a joke. They need a stud pash rusher, run stuffer and linebacker. Secondary looks OK.

Need a center and another running back. Penny is done and walker is already injury prone.

Hurdle needs help for sure.

stack55

Reaction score
It can’t be all coaching unless you expect them to go on the field and make the tackle.

Latest posts